Live from Singapore to HK on the Jewel-March 10th 2018

deefer

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I wanted to email our “tour organizer” to get his permission before I posted his email ..... and kept forgetting to email him! Finally did .... here is the info.

We used a tour company called China Discovery. Be aware there are 2 different companies with the same name. One based in California (which does not have very good reviews) - and one in China (this is the one we used - picked it from reviews on trip advisor).

Our tour organizer for this part of our land tour adventure was Johnson - email: johnson@chinadiscovery.com

Our land tour in China was HK, Xi’an & Beijing - this included 2 domestic flights in China. We normally book everything on our own but it was actually SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper (and much easier) to custom book a tour using this company. They must get an amazing discount at the hotels. We did not join a group tour - it was just my husband and I.

We were very happy with our hotels (but we did pay for the higher star level) and more importantly extremely happy with the tour guides we had.

I’m guessing you will not be staying overnight in a hotel. But drop him an email with times you are in port and see what he can offer you. Unfortunately HK tours were expensive compared to other ports when we were researching (but for us a much better experience than the huge group experience offered by ship shore excursions)

Thx for your reply. We are booked with another company.:)