Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

No, it now goes to the new blue screen.

Nope it doesn't. It's the same blue screen and won't let me in. I've tried from Chrome and IE and I get the same message with both. Hopefully, I'm just in the middle of the roll out and it will clear up. Otherwise, RCI will be getting a call (probably one of many) later.

Try again, I had the wrong link initially. When I fixed it, it worked for me.

The statement about those with future reservations has me a bit worried. Off to check.

I checked mine; after entering an initial reservation ID, it identified 7 of my cruises. I needed to manually add 10 cruises after that. :mad:

I am not able to sign into my DH's account to see what kind of havoc exists there. We are waiting for a past cruise from last week to show up as well. As was the case with their old system, the cruise from last week does not exist in completed cruises or current cruises. It is still in limbo with no online presence. It's a good thing I have hard copies of my reservations in a manila file folder system.

It's a pretty bad system if my manila file folder system beats their digital data base, but we all knew that didn't we.

I pity the folks that don't have a physical system to refer to during this "enhancement."

Also, the tiniest of nit picks, the least of their problems, I'm sure. I wish my 17 cruises were in chronological order. It would be so much easier to follow.

Edited by CruiseKeeper

Try again, I had the wrong link initially. When I fixed it, it worked for me.

I can log into my cruise planner but when I try to navigate off the page I get the blue screen again. I can see my calendar, but I cannot get to my reservation page.

Why do they roll this stuff out without doing testing first?

Fortunately, we do have our set sail passes printed, but I like to print out our luggage tags because I use the plastic holders.

I can log into my cruise planner but when I try to navigate off the page I get the blue screen again. I can see my calendar, but I cannot get to my reservation page.

Why do they roll this stuff out without doing testing first?

Fortunately, we do have our set sail passes printed, but I like to print out our luggage tags because I use the plastic holders.

That makes sense, the link always only worked for a single cruise.

FYI - If you call them they basically just tell you to wait until about Monday as they are still in the process of getting everything imported.

This is nuts! I have a group of 14 of us and of course everyone in my group is flipping out as I had just sent an email out yesterday they could do the online check in and print luggage tags/SetSail Pass. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Whew... it's not just me. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.

I can't believe what they have done. The website is destroyed. Everything is gone: all my account information, my name, my age, all the previous and booked cruises are gone. I have no idea what half my reservation #'s are because they don't always send me the Booking Conformations when I book. What a total mess. Glad I don't have any final payments pending today.

I didn't realize they were breaking-- er, I mean, 'improving' the site today. Luckily my cruise isn't until May and maybe they will fix it by then.

I had to double-check the connection a few times to ensure myself I hadn't ended up on a phishing site!

Just went online yesterday to check in online for a cruise in April and another in May. The one in April said Sea Pass not available, call back later, but I did print my luggage tags. The May cruise allowed me to print my sea Pass but the luggage tickets were not available. Hope this merger improves service like this. It is a 25 minute trip for me to get to the closest internet cafe with a printer. Of course I had received emails for both cruises telling me to check in and print out the required forms. Maybe next week.

Baggage tags are generally available to print 49 days prior to departure - too early for May

Okay, Whew... it's not just me. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.

I can't believe what they have done. The website is destroyed. Everything is gone: all my account information, my name, my age, all the previous and booked cruises are gone. I have no idea what half my reservation #'s are because they don't always send me the Booking Conformations when I book. What a total mess. Glad I don't have any final payments pending today.

The new site page that used to be "My Cruises" is certainly a drastic difference and MUCH LESS information than before.

One would think they'd trial that change with a few passengers first before rolling out what seems to be a BAD CHANGE.

So it now won't let me log in with the username I have used for the past zillion years, I have to type my email addy.

I have a cruise in 45 days so want to check details, bag tags etc but when I click on 'update checkin information' I get an error

Has any one found where you find the C&A stuff - like ordering your preferences before you go etc?

Hard to imagine how a company can be so successful yet make such rookie mistakes and show this much indifference to the primary customer interface.

What a mess. I feel for the people with upcoming cruises in the next couple of weeks that are stranded by this new website.

I am surprised by this. Usually companies have a beta period where they test out the new layout while making the old one accessible. As someone already previously stated, this is a cluster.

I just wanted to go on the cruise planner to see if any of the package deals had dropped in price. I was shocked that I had to re-register and that the cruise planner on the new layout is missing. Glad I found this thread as I was able to access the cruise planner via the link dv70 posted.

I will keep an eye out to see how RCI "improves" this new layout.

FYI - If you call them they basically just tell you to wait until about Monday as they are still in the process of getting everything imported.

This is nuts! I have a group of 14 of us and of course everyone in my group is flipping out as I had just sent an email out yesterday they could do the online check in and print luggage tags/SetSail Pass. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope their IT people know there are ways to import into the new db while keeping at least a copy of the old available. It's not an either/or if they know what they are doing.