Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

I expanded your signature and your bottom reviews are no longer active links. So I clicked on "See all threads started by A&L_Ont" and it only goes as far back as 2011.

Can you post a link?

Have you learned about The Floss yet? :cool: Our 10 year old recently turned 11, and I know all the current dance moves. Nice Falls pic, from the Canadian side too. When you drove through London, Ontario you were in my proverbial backyard.

Not every one of my past cruises has a review, but here is a link to the one I was speaking of. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1873787

Have you learned about The Floss yet? :cool: Our 10 year old recently turned 11, and I know all the current dance moves. Nice Falls pic, from the Canadian side too. When you drove through London, Ontario you were in my proverbial backyard.

Not every one of my past cruises has a review, but here is a link to the one I was speaking of. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1873787

I am only familiar with The Floss because of the guy I just dated (and dumped). My son does not bless me with those moves.

Patrick and I went to Niagara Falls the week of Easter this year. Had a wonderful trip. I absolutely love Canadian roads, nary a pothole in sight. I should have stopped by when we drove through, and subsequently thanked you for your country providing such a magnificent driving experience.

Any chance you guys going on the 5 Aug Oasis cruise? I know it's a long shot, but Patrick and I will be cruising then and I would love to meet your family! Plus, my kid would have someone to hang with BESIDES ME.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is going to see this message since this cruise ended months ago, but I am cruising for the first time with my family and we have a Crown Loft Suite. I thought I saw that we did not have to reserve seats for the shows since we will be Sky class. Can anyone confirm this? I saw at the beginning of this thread that Andrew had all his shows reserved and now I am nervous! We sail in August. And I tried to make dinner reservations around 7pm and it is all booked. Is there a way of getting that time while on the ship? Thanks so much!

Not sure if anyone is going to see this message since this cruise ended months ago, but I am cruising for the first time with my family and we have a Crown Loft Suite. I thought I saw that we did not have to reserve seats for the shows since we will be Sky class. Can anyone confirm this? I saw at the beginning of this thread that Andrew had all his shows reserved and now I am nervous! We sail in August. And I tried to make dinner reservations around 7pm and it is all booked. Is there a way of getting that time while on the ship? Thanks so much!

I read it. You are correct with exception of the Comedy Shows. You must still make reservations for the comedy shows. The other shows you must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to show for reserved seats. At 10 minutes to, they will allow those without reservations to seek all available seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do not need to make any reservations except for comedy show. At the show venues they will have a roped off section for suites.

I believe on embarktion day you can go to the suite lounge and in the afternoon the concierges will be there. And they can take care of any reservations you might need.

I thought crown loft suites were star class?(not sky class) if thats true uour genie would make your reservations.

Also you can email the concierges on harmony one week out to make your dinner reservations. This is what i did when i purchased the ultimate dining experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We were just in a CLS. It is Sky class.

Were you talking about reservations for the MDR or the Coastal Kitchen? You can either contact the concierge beforehand, they will be contacting you about a week before the cruise, or you can wait until you get on the ship. We had no Coastal Kitchen reservations, we did that the first afternoon on the ship.

Also, for the MDR, you don’t need reservations just walk up to the podium and show your card, they will get you in very quickly.

Like everyone else said, the only reservations needed for shows is for the Comedy show. Just make sure you show up to the others about 20 minutes or so before to get a seat in the Suites section. Always show your card if they stop to question you, they will let you right in.

You will love the CLS!!! There was so much that we didn’t do because we were enjoying the room! The view, amazing!! It will be so hard to go back to regular rooms now!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks Andrew for letting us use your trip report to help others!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums