Oasis main dining room lunch

It has both. One side is for a-la-carte and the other for buffet. If you're seated at the a-la-carte side you can also go to the buffet to supplement the menu.

Only one dining room (usually deck 3) is open for lunch.

MDR lunch is available on deck 3, but only offered on sea days. As markbach stated above, both buffet and a-la-carte is available, although the buffet and menu selection is identical for every sea day lunch.

We loved lunch in the dining room on Oasis. So much more civilized than the Windjammer which we avoided like the plague. We ordered from the menu as well as selected a few things from the buffet side (particularly salad).

Can you eat here for lunch at no additional charge?

YES! No additional charge .... problem ... never did figure out the total program (a self serve buffet was also set up in the MDR but we weren't told we could use it or if it was for some sort of special group) so we just ordered from our waiter at the table. :rolleyes:

Do I need to make reservations for dinner at Solarium Bistro?

Thanks

Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, although you will likely have no issue getting your requested time. Keep in mind, some entrees are an extra charge. Food was good in Oct on Oasis. If you are on Allure, there is no Sollairum dinner and instead it's an Argentinian steakhouse specialty restaurant which is good too if you like that ( not at all light or low calorie though)!

• 3 weeks later...

I tried booking 8 of us in the Solarium Bistro for dinner but it wouldn't let me. We ended up with all 8 booked for 6:30PM but on 3 separate reservations. Do you think it will be a problem sitting together? Is it just tables for 4 in the Bistro?

I tried booking 8 of us in the Solarium Bistro for dinner but it wouldn't let me. We ended up with all 8 booked for 6:30PM but on 3 separate reservations. Do you think it will be a problem sitting together? Is it just tables for 4 in the Bistro?

Should not be a problem to seat you together.

M