Magic 10290

We just booked this cabin on an 8 night cruise next year!! So excited. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in this cabin and if so how was the noise level as well as is the view blocked from the balcony by the bar? Any information would be great!!! Thanks in advance.

I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in this cabin and if so how was the noise level as well as is the view blocked from the balcony by the bar? .

im not sure what you are asking here.. the bar is no where near your balcony so cant figure out what you mean is the view blocked by the bar.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/youtube.php?id=6243

you might get noise issues from any late night party nights.

see this door behind those blue chairs-- go through those doors turn immediatly to your left and there is a door to the cabins-- that is right where your room is-- so EVERYone using those doors will be passing by your cabin. I would move further up the hall or to another deck

DSC_7048.JPG

I just got off the Magic and stayed in Room 10276. We did not hear any noise from the Lido Deck at all and the views from the balcony were not blocked by anything. These are great rooms to stay in, of for nothing else, the convenience to the Lido deck.

I just got off the Magic and stayed in Room 10276. We did not hear any noise from the Lido Deck at all and the views from the balcony were not blocked by anything. These are great rooms to stay in, of for nothing else, the convenience to the Lido deck.

your cabin was further in away from the door then the OP original cabin

One cabin in either direction can make all the difference in the world