Tours going to Animal Flower Cave and bathsheba?

SGervais

We used Glory Tours and our guide was Charles Marshall. Ask for him by name as he was great! Charles took us to Bathsheba, Animal Flower Cave and my favorite and most gorgeous spot of all, Little Bay which hadn't even been on our radar. He even showed us where (if money were no object) he would build his house.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom is touring with Carson today. I set it up for her, and Carson was great to work with. Planned a custom tour for four at $40 per hour plus entrance fees. I’ll let you know how it went when she returns from her cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My mom can’t say enough good things about Skinny Carson and Barbados. This was her favorite tour despite rain preventing them from stopping at the beach and despite the fact that she had an amazing itinerary and popular tours scheduled on other islands. He was extremely friendly and informative and took them to some lesser known places. Carson’s tour is completely customizable. I can’t wait to see her pictures. “Wow,” is all she could say.

• 3 months later...
My mom can’t say enough good things about Skinny Carson and Barbados. This was her favorite tour despite rain preventing them from stopping at the beach and despite the fact that she had an amazing itinerary and popular tours scheduled on other islands. He was extremely friendly and informative and took them to some lesser known places. Carson’s tour is completely customizable. I can’t wait to see her pictures. “Wow,” is all she could say.

So happy to read this today! we have booked Carson for November this year, group of 4 of us on a custom “gardens” tour of the island. Thank you for sharing your mom’s experience.

Heather

So happy to read this today! we have booked Carson for November this year, group of 4 of us on a custom “gardens” tour of the island. Thank you for sharing your mom’s experience.

Heather

You’re welcome! You’ll have to report back after your trip and let us know if you have the same great experience.

Heather,

The four of us did a tour with Carson in April. Before hand we told him the places we wanted to go and quoted us $40 an hour. He pointed others things out on the way but never took us unless we said we wanted to see it. We were trying to be on a budget and he made quick time of where we wanted to go. We wanted to see Animal Flower cave, little bay and Bathsheba. I believe we did this in 4 hours. We are the kind to jump out take a photo and get back in. Carson was great and I fully recommend him. Have fun!