Penthouse on the Wind

tommy

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the penthouse suite I have looked everywhere There aren't any pictures in the brochure I even checked the Dream because they are sister ships I saw the 360 pictures but I want to see still pictures

Deb

Tom & Deb - We had butler service, 3 bottles of premium alcohol + bar setups, concierge service, bathrobes, dvd selection, en suite dining option, premium toiletries, fresh flowers, priority everything, special "intimate" captain's cocktail party and I'm sure there are other things I am forgetting.

It is very windy outside the cabin when the ship is at sea. We saw many people get "blown apart", but with that said the ride was no rougher than any other part of the ship. The movement in the restaurants in teh aft of the ship seemed to have to most movement.

No I don't golf.

We are booked in the penthouse (AB) on the Dream Jan 21st. Will we get priority embarkation and debarkation? My sister and I have a photography

business and MUST get home early on the day we port to do a holiday event that was postponed due to Kansas weather (gotta love Kansas ;0). Wondering if we will have problems catching an 11:15 flight out of Houston.

Are the "perks" the same on the Dream and the Wind? Thanks!!

I'm not sure when the Dream is scheduled to arrive, but with Express Disembakation I was off the Sun and in my car by 7:40.

The Sun arrived at the pier about 6:45, and the call for Express was around 7:15.

By the way, it's about 45 minutes to Hobby and over an hour to George Bush. You should make it easily if the Dream pulls in about the same time as the Sun did.

Archived