specialty dining...

Hi Everyone, sorry if this has been discussed in depth. I did a search but nothing really came up for my question.

I read on a FB group they changed the Specialty Dining to one app, one side and one dessert, along with the one entree. Is this true? or is it for certain ships or restaurants?

I just don't see restaurants like Wonderland following this type of change...

TIA :)

Hi Everyone, sorry if this has been discussed in depth. I did a search but nothing really came up for my question.

I read on a FB group they changed the Specialty Dining to one app, one side and one dessert, along with the one entree. Is this true? or is it for certain ships or restaurants?

I just don't see restaurants like Wonderland following this type of change...

TIA :)

You have now learned what you need to know about that FB group.

;) :D

So far, it's only the entrees that cost extra on top of the fee you pay to dine there. There is A LOT of food....have never, ever finished it all.

Agree we eat most meals in specialty , lots of food , as many appetizers and deserts as you want , some specialty like Izumi is priced are a la carte

You have now learned what you need to know about that FB group.

;) :D

That is why I came here :) I knew you and the other regulars would know. :D

When I did my 2 searches and nothing showed up with 50+ replies, I figured the person on FB was blowing smoke.

Was this reported by someone onboard now or just pass through?

She said she heard it, my guess is she just wanted to start something. :rolleyes:She wouldn't say where, how or when she heard it.

Somebody asked about specialty dining, myself and 2 others replied with the typical info, and she chimed in to tell us how we were wrong. It's a new thing this year only 1 app, 1 side, 1 dessert... I didn't want to engage. I just thought I would post here and get any updated info that I may have missed in the last 30 + days since our last cruise lol