“Edinburgh on your Own”

jshli

I received an e mail from the Royal Caribbean Shorex Dept. indicating that Brilliance of the Seas will be tendered from South Queensbury and the bus for the “Edinburgh on your Own” shore excursion will drop us off and pick us up at Waterloo Place. Thanks everyone for your input.

I received an e mail from the Royal Caribbean Shorex Dept. indicating that Brilliance of the Seas will be tendered from South Queensbury and the bus for the “Edinburgh on your Own” shore excursion will drop us off and pick us up at Waterloo Place. Thanks everyone for your input.

Thanks for the info and sorry for my misinformation.

Waterloo Place is an easy walk to Princess Street, Royal Mile etc.

Lots to see and do in Edinburgh. All National Museums are free in Scotland and if they interest you do a search on line to find details of them. Hop on hop off bus is good if you have limited time. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Thanks for reporting back.