Coffee after dinner

ajp_99

Hi all we are going on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean this October on Serenade of the Seas. We have only ever been on one other Cruise and that was with NCL a few years ago. I just was wondering how coffee works on Royal? I have seen several posts about needing Coffee cards? Do you need a coffee card to get coffee after dinner in the MDR with dessert? We used to do that after most meals with NCL so wanted to make sure there would not be any surprise charges. Thanks for your help!

Hi all we are going on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean this October on Serenade of the Seas. We have only ever been on one other Cruise and that was with NCL a few years ago. I just was wondering how coffee works on Royal? I have seen several posts about needing Coffee cards? Do you need a coffee card to get coffee after dinner in the MDR with dessert? We used to do that after most meals with NCL so wanted to make sure there would not be any surprise charges. Thanks for your help!

No, regular coffee no charge. Cards are for other upscale coffee's, Cappuccino and such at different locations depending on ship

Do any of you know if cappuccinos are also included in the MDR free after dinner? Or just regular coffee? I've only ever ordered the cappuccinos when I had a drink package (but they never asked for my card), and I'd like to know how much to expect to pay for my nightly cappuccino this go around with no drink package.

Do any of you know if cappuccinos are also included in the MDR free after dinner? Or just regular coffee? I've only ever ordered the cappuccinos when I had a drink package (but they never asked for my card), and I'd like to know how much to expect to pay for my nightly cappuccino this go around with no drink package.

You can pre-purchase the coffee card for $30 for 15 count. This brings the cost down by half. I did this for my Grandson last summer and it was totally worth it as he only had the Coke package.