How are the Swans doing 2018?

Wait, what?? They win convincingly and drop a spot? What kind of system is this?

Go Swans

ML

They started the round in 4th spot and had overtaken the third placed team temporarily as they played on Saturday night. Melbourne won their game on Sunday and subsequently they took it back meaning the Swans went back to 4th.

They started the round in 4th spot and had overtaken the third placed team temporarily as they played on Saturday night. Melbourne won their game on Sunday and subsequently they took it back meaning the Swans went back to 4th.

Sydney is still sitting in 3rd.

Melbourne do not play until 3.20 today (Monday) against Collingwood.

Melbourne lost, so Sydney remains in 3rd place. 9 wins from 12 games.

Big game Friday night in Sydney against top side West Coast Eagles (10 wins from 11 games).

Sydney beat West Coast in the first round in Perth.

Go Eagles.

Melbourne lost, so Sydney remains in 3rd place. 9 wins from 12 games.

Big game Friday night in Sydney against top side West Coast Eagles (10 wins from 11 games).

Sydney beat West Coast in the first round in Perth.

Go Eagles.

Thanks Docker,

I was just coming on to say that Sydney stay in 3rd as Melbourne lost today, for some reason I thought they played yesterday and had won.

Buddy? An elbow to the head? No way he would ever do that, must have been someone else :D

Glad he got away, uhh, I mean he wasn't cited ;)

lol if he was a hawk still sadly he would have got weeks players could do stuff to him yet other way around when a hawk he got suspended a few times not now as much he is protected more they should protect all including him when he was a hawk but i think they have their favs [afl] and bud became a fav when he moved

Thanks Docker,

I was just coming on to say that Sydney stay in 3rd as Melbourne lost today, for some reason I thought they played yesterday and had won.

Since around 2000 Melbourne have played Collingwood on the Queens Birthday Monday.

Yep it was a pretty brisk evening alright, but the rage kept me warm(ish). Was like retro round, Eagles' midfield vs Swans defence. Really tight contest as per usual. We had two (!) goalless quarters but still managed to win. I'll take it.

Now a break for the bye weekend, which conveniently lets me duck up to Moreton Island on a short 4-night cruise......

Yep it was a pretty brisk evening alright, but the rage kept me warm(ish). Was like retro round, Eagles' midfield vs Swans defence. Really tight contest as per usual. We had two (!) goalless quarters but still managed to win. I'll take it.

Now a break for the bye weekend, which conveniently lets me duck up to Moreton Island on a short 4-night cruise......

nice one, enjoy the warmer weather.:D

The communication to Eagles members was not fully glowing this morning. Too many wasted opportunities, and acknowledged the Swans used their.

Oh well, for a team predicted to be wooden spooners (lots of upset supporters on that call), still sitting on top of the ladder with a game in hand.