Stevia artificial sweetener?

DreadPirateRobert

Just wondering if Celebrity has stevia based artificial sweetener (“Green stuff”) or just pink, blue and yellow?

Thanks....

Hi DreadPirateRobert - I have a preference for a variety of things that I tend not to find on the cruise ship or when I am abroad for work so I have gotten into the habit of bringing my own items such as a favorite tea, artificial sweetener, etc. It all packs easily into a small pint or quart size self-sealing bag to pack into a pocket in my suitcase. Then it never feels like I am going without something when I travel.

Enjoy your cruise.

Glad someone else asked and this is good to know. We were on Royal's Oasis last Fall and they had Stevia in addition to real sugar, the pink stuff, the yellow stuff the blue stuff as well as raw sugar. It would be great if X would have that kind of variety as well.

Just wondering if Celebrity has stevia based artificial sweetener (“Green stuff”) or just pink, blue and yellow?

Thanks....

Not seen it. Stevia, by the way, is NOT an artificial sweetener. It comes from the Stevia plant. My dietician recommends it over all other sweeteners.

Not seen it. Stevia, by the way, is NOT an artificial sweetener. It comes from the Stevia plant. My dietician recommends it over all other sweeteners.

Agreed it is a pure natural sweetener and I use it as well

• 3 weeks later...