Princess Alaska MDR Menus

jtdlmc

I was looking for the same info yesterday. 2018 Alaska cruises aren't up and running yet, so I don't think there's anything to see there yet.

However, I did find this thread from the Northbound Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from late May 2017. In post #16, he posts a link to download photos of all the menus, and later on he posts a link to download the Princess Patters from the trip. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508384

Looks like *lots* of seafood. (I'm not a fan of seafood, but I think I can still find something to eat!)

OK, I will repost mid season. I thought I had read that the Alaskan menus were a little different than the Caribbean menus which is why I thought it best to post here?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The reason to post on the Princess board is that this is a Princess specific, policy and procedure issue. A search on the Princess board will find many threads on menus, and whatever differences there might be.

For example, the thread example kim mo gave you is from the Princess board.

I was looking for the same info yesterday. 2018 Alaska cruises aren't up and running yet, so I don't think there's anything to see there yet.

However, I did find this thread from the Northbound Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from late May 2017. In post #16, he posts a link to download photos of all the menus, and later on he posts a link to download the Princess Patters from the trip. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508384

Looks like *lots* of seafood. (I'm not a fan of seafood, but I think I can still find something to eat!)

Thanks kim_mo! I wasn't able to get it to open but I will check back later in the season and hopefully someone else posts in their review.

Thanks kim_mo! I wasn't able to get it to open but I will check back later in the season and hopefully someone else posts in their review.

You have to take out the spaces in the menus URL (or the @s in the patter URL) to get it to work... but the links are still active. I downloaded them yesterday.