HAL groups, charters, dry docks list

CJcruzer

Just to let you know, I will no longer be doing this. The listings, categories, number of groups and corresponding websites to search has become very large - I just do not have the time to commit to this anymore.

I hope the information has been a help in the past.

Thank you Carol for all you have done. Your hard work has been appreciated.

Hopefully we’ll see you again on a Dam ship.

Thanks Bruce, yes it would be nice to sail with you and Susan again. Keep us informed of anything interesting!

Another thank you for providing the information over the years. We used it every time we booked to be aware of larger groups that might have been onboard. It will be greatly missed.

Thank you Carol for your years doing this.

You've been at it for a number of years and I totally understand the time factor.

It's been an invaluable tool for many. Sorry to see that it appears no one is taking on the mantle.

Many thanks again for your invaluable contribution to the HAL board :) <3

Thank you Carol for the time you have put into keeping the list up to date.

Hopefully, the rest of us will continue to post on the Dec. thread if we find any charters or groups on upcoming cruises.

Though not a list, I'm sure it will still be helpful for cruise planning..

Another sincere thank you for your past work to keep us all up to date on dry dock schedules and charters. I have been checking your list for the past few years when choosing a cruise and truly appreciate the time and effort it took to keep it updated.

I would also like to thank CJcruiser for the time devoted to providing a really useful thread.

It is a shame to see it end, so if no one else is interested, then I would be interested in trying to maintain the information flow. Does anyone have an objection?

In the absence of any objections I will try to update the current information and post it (in a new thread) by Friday and we can all take it from there.

I would also like to thank CJcruiser for the time devoted to providing a really useful thread.

It is a shame to see it end, so if no one else is interested, then I would be interested in trying to maintain the information flow. Does anyone have an objection?

In the absence of any objections I will try to update the current information and post it (in a new thread) by Friday and we can all take it from there.

Thank you for offering to do this. I find the charter and group information very valuable. I am glad to see it will continue!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Object? Hardly! I think everyone will be grateful to you for taking this on. :D

Thank you.

I have no objections.

Thank you for wanting to take on this big project for everyone here.