Regent Explorer"best" Concierge Suites

bitob

I definitely mixed things up by saying that I’m on the Mariner instead of the Voyager. Fortunately, my earlier comments were about Explorer.

In any case I’m happy to respond about the Mariner. We have stayed in an aft Seven Seas Suite (which are the ones with 1 1/2 baths) and they may be the most beautiful, well laid out suites on the ship (except for the closet).

We are currently in a Seven Seas forward suite on Voyager which, in the case of this ship only, has 1 1/2 baths (aft Seven Seas Suites on the Voyager have 1).

This did get slightly off topic but I think that most people that have been in the suites that this TS is inquiring about really like them. I know that people look at the deck plan and select the suites with the angled balcony but we found the balcony to be fine (better than the one we have at the moment).

We have been in the Superior Suite. Loved it. But it is not conducive to dining. Bathroom is great. No butler.

We have also been in the Explorer suite -918. 1 1/2 baths and great balcony. Plenty of space with living room/ dining room. Butler service. Loved it.

We visited the PH. Booked it for next cruise. We do not use the bathtub. Loved the large shower. Like the separation between bedroom and living room. Best of all it has butler service and a good size balcony.

Hey -- you can't go wrong!

Sheila

Glad to hear this, keeps me from second guessing my decision for this itinerary.