Speciality Dining Packages

Zigs ankle

I am sailing on 4th May 18 Equinox and interested in a SDP however my “cruise planner” online only gives the option of a 7,8,9,or 10 day package. Is it not possible to book a 3,4 or 5 day package? On my last Celebrity cruise I thought you could.

TIA

Stevie P,

Bangor,

N Ireland

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It doesn’t make sense that a 3 or 4 night could be sold out but you can buy a 7 or 8 night package!

But, yet, it happens.

On our next cruise they sold out of available number of 4night packages (the best deal) and i had to buy the 5night. It was explained to me that they have set quantities of each different package.

The one thing you can say about X is that they're very consistent in their inconsistency. :D

On our Nov. 16, 2017 Equinox cruise we were originally told they wouldn't offer any dining packages due to it being a "holiday sailing" because of US Thanksgiving, only to then offer 7, 8, & 9 night packages but nothing smaller.

I have been trying to book a dining package and I can not do it on the website. My cruise is in 9months. Is that too far out? I booked with a TA. Does she have to do it or can I do it online by myself. Maybe it is the poor website that is not working? Any suggestions?

I have been trying to book a dining package and I can not do it on the website. My cruise is in 9months. Is that too far out? I booked with a TA. Does she have to do it or can I do it online by myself. Maybe it is the poor website that is not working? Any suggestions?

Do you see any dining packages when you go into cruise planner? If not, I don't believe there is anything anyone will be able to do to book one for you.

In this case, being booked through a TA doesn't matter. If they are showing online and you can't book, just give Celebrity a call and they can process the order for you. I always have my booking with a TA and I've called them to purchase OBC and flowers. Good luck

What is the charge for one specialty dinner? I can’t get into the Celebrity website to find out. Thanks!

Depending on the restaurant you are looking at $30 - $45 USD per head. If you need to book once on board try to do it before departure. The specialty restaurants can be booked out in advance very quickly.

Depending on the restaurant you are looking at $30 - $45 USD per head. If you need to book once on board try to do it before departure. The specialty restaurants can be booked out in advance very quickly.

Murano is $50/pp but discounts can sometimes be negotiated.

I am sailing on 4th May 18 Equinox and interested in a SDP however my “cruise planner” online only gives the option of a 7,8,9,or 10 day package. Is it not possible to book a 3,4 or 5 day package? On my last Celebrity cruise I thought you could.

TIA

Stevie P,

Bangor,

N Ireland

Sent from my iPad using Forums

z - yes it is possible, only if those packages are available on your sailing. If they are not showing, then it is very likely that they are either not offered or sold out.

You can call X to verify either situation and purchase if offered.

bon voyage