Anthem obstructed View Category 2E balcony number 6258

I was inquiring about the same room for a different sailing. I was also wondering what the obstruction was. Sometimes it may mean that there is a lifeboat below and you can't see straight down to the water or the balcony is cut out of the hull and it's metal not glass and that would be the obstruction. Either would be fine with me. Hope someone can answer.

It is obstructed, but it is also Square which is a layout that I really like because the room just seems more spacious. There is a comfortable chair instead of a less comfortable couch. The balcony is significantly larger. The bathroom is rectangular with a larger rectangular shower across one end.

Reports are that the 6258 obstruction is not as bad as the 6658 obstruction because of different lifeboat configurations between port and starboard.

This has a series of pictures, but no good picture of the obstruction.

http://anthemoftheseas.blogspot.com/p/square.html

Review - https://***************/ship/anthem-of-the-seas/review/438099

Cabin tour 7258 -

Cabin tour 6658 -

Square cabin details - http://anthemoftheseas.blogspot.com/p/square.html

Substitute www plus cruise line(one word) plus com

Edited by 138east

I was inquiring about the same room for a different sailing. I was also wondering what the obstruction was. Sometimes it may mean that there is a lifeboat below and you can't see straight down to the water or the balcony is cut out of the hull and it's metal not glass and that would be the obstruction. Either would be fine with me. Hope someone can answer.

We were close, had 6228 over Easter break. We had a rescue boat in front of us but could see over and around pretty well even when seated. Not perfect or great but I didn’t have much of a complaint either.

.you should take a pic when you cruise we r February 2019

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2018 at 5:59 PM, How'sBartCruisin'? said:

We were close, had 6228 over Easter break. We had a rescue boat in front of us but could see over and around pretty well even when seated. Not perfect or great but I didn’t have much of a complaint either.

Can you send me at picture of 6228's obstruction? Looking to book and haven't seen any pictures online. jeddd_98 at yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!