Captains Club member with guests

jetcruisers

Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but we are select founder members with X and will be traveling with 2 others that haven't cruised in over 20 years. Will X allow them to check in with us and to accompany us to the CC events? Does anyone out there have any past experience with this kind of thing? We'll be on the Zenith in February. Thanks for any help.

No...I'm afraid they'll have to go to the SHORT check in line with all the non CC members...you'll have the joy of waiting in the really long line...:D .

Just kidding...when my inlaws travelled with us a few years back...there was never a problem with check-in, early departure etc...we didn't take thenm to the get togethers (GAWD!! we needed some time by ourselves ;) !!)

If you wish to check in together--just go to the regular line with them. It will probably be the shorter of the two lines anyway!

The last time I checked in--there was about 50 in the CC line and NO ONE in any of the 10 or so check-ins counters. I went to the regular line and saved a lot of wait time.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Can you bring traveling companions to the CC cocktail party?

You will get an invitation to the party and instructions to bring the invitation with you. However, I have never witnessed anyone checking those invitations. Ask the Caprain's Club Hostess about this.

Archived