The Search For Tatka!!!

CGTNORMANDIE

HERE'S WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GREAT CRUISING ON CELEBRITY IN 2006!!!

ROSS

A MESSAGE FOR TATKA:

HI TATKA!!!

I need more info on your upcoming cruise. I have had my address book destroyed so I was unable to reach you. You can email me at BIOCLEAN@RCN.COM and we can discuss. There are some important points you need to know.

ROSS

NO PROBLEM MON!!! The next X cruise I will let you know and you can then become my CONA!!! "CHAIRMAN OF THE NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES" committee!!! LOL!!!

MANY PUNAS IN 2006 AND SMOOTH SAILING!!!

ROSS..."THE GREAT KAHUNA" and still looking for TATKA!!!

HI JEFF!!!

I was HEAD KAHUNA...onboard SUMMIT and CENTURY. We are currently looking at several options on X...thinking about the MERCURY in Mexico...let me know if you are interested...maybe we can convert Jake from Princess...LOL!!!

ROSS

HI Ross,

We did Mercury for the Mexican Riviera cruise. Absoulutly loved it. Thought the ship was great too. Similar to Century...a little bigger..and some of the common areas set up differently. I loved the aft pool area. It is covered and was great for sea days when you wanted to play cards. I have a May27th 06 cruise booked on Zenith to Bermuda. I have never been there so I am looking forward to it, Not bad prices either and I don't have to book air since it's out of NJ.

Would love to get Jake out of the Princess mode for a cruise, but he seems to be stubborn :D . I would be honored to be Cona and be trained by 2 of the top Kahunas of the hight seas :D

If you see something good on Mercury, let me know...I did find some great prices on the Millie for March and Apr of 07...

Talk to ya

Jeff

• 1 month later...

HI JEFF!!!

Just thought I would try again. I guess TATKA has taken a break from the boards. I wanted to find out about her NCL cruise but there has been no sign of her over there either.

Jeff, anything new on the X front??? CENTURY is looking good for her return to FLA next fall. Any ideas???

ROSS...KAHUNA FOR X

Hey Ross,

I have an X cruise to Bermuda this May. Saw some GREAT deals for the Millie next Feb 07 and March 07. Think I may take that one. Maybe we can talk Jake into going...that is if he's done shooting PB :rolleyes: .

I though Century was really good my week. Food was great and the staff as well. I really wanted to do her again after the Dry Dock refit, but they only have the 3 or 5 day cruises and they go to nothing but the western. I have really had enough of the wetern for now. 3 in a row is a bit much. I don't want to see how the ship looks that much :cool: .

Talk to ya soon

JEff

• 3 weeks later...

I am back!!! I will e-mail you .

Thank you !!! :)

Our network engineer installed web monitoring program and I only have 15 minutes of access a day!!!

Archived