Just off Seaside! Wow! Quick review!

tallnthensome

Just off the Seaside with my DW and 8 and 10 year old daughters. My 9th cruise and our first on MSC.Quick run down

1. Awesome ship with great service, clean, no smell, quick on and off. Worth every dime! I you've cancelled you made a big mistake.

2. Food was excellent! MDR was great. All buffets were EXCELLENT! Breakfast lunch and dinner! Great food with many many choices!

3. Deluxe drink package was phenominal and so worth it for us and kids! Unlimited Gelato, Venchi (unreal) mixed drinks, beer, water, everything on the room mini fridge every day!

Tours: well organized and great! Perfect weather!

Passengers were only 30 percent American. It was just fine and everyone was well behaved.

Kids got towel animals in room. Steward was great! They now have nice chairs out on deck for night movies!

More to come and I will say it may have been one of our best cruises ever!!! 5 stars!!! Bigger review tomorrow!! Loved it!

Would like to know how your kids enjoyed the water park,kids club and other activities...mine are the same age.
The water park is great! The slides and kids pools are very fun and they never had long lines. Tip, you have to get a wristband and sign waivers to get one before you can go on the slides. Get in line by the slide board early for these as the line is long to get them. The jungle pool is fantastic, it has a retractable roof. Pools are deep and salt. I'm 6'7" and it was up to my chin on my toes. Bar and gelato right next to the jungle pool. Water was warm. We played video games and bowled twice. It was very fun but pricey. We bought the pass for $100 for $160 credit. We also did two shows in the 5D theatre. Godzilla was the best. My kids did not attend the kids club at all. My kids were only a handful of Americans. There were so many kids from other counties and so many languages being spoken, my kids couldn't understand what they were saying. They didn't need the kids club so no love lost. Take them to see Michael Jacksons Timeless. That show was unbelievable! Kids loved it!

Just off the Seaside with my DW and 8 and 10 year old daughters. My 9th cruise and our first on MSC.Quick run down

1. Awesome ship with great service, clean, no smell, quick on and off. Worth every dime! I you've cancelled you made a big mistake.

2. Food was excellent! MDR was great. All buffets were EXCELLENT! Breakfast lunch and dinner! Great food with many many choices!

3. Deluxe drink package was phenominal and so worth it for us and kids! Unlimited Gelato, Venchi (unreal) mixed drinks, beer, water, everything on the room mini fridge every day!

Tours: well organized and great! Perfect weather!

Passengers were only 30 percent American. It was just fine and everyone was well behaved.

Kids got towel animals in room. Steward was great! They now have nice chairs out on deck for night movies!

More to come and I will say it may have been one of our best cruises ever!!! 5 stars!!! Bigger review tomorrow!! Loved it!

Glad that you all had a great time. It can be an amazing experience. Thankfully they've got a # of new ships coming as they are going to be more popular (in our opinion) and harder to get what you want (for us, the Yacht Club).

Wife and I are sitting here reading the updates / reviews, looking at our September NCL Escape booking to Bermuda, and our March 2019 B2B on MSC Seaside Yacht Club, but still have holes unscheduled for a planned cruise after Thanksgiving (great week to cruise) and Southern Caribbean (10-12 N's or B2B) in January 2019 (we will never do another one out of NY or NJ with our recent weather experiences at that time of year).

Wife actually has the highest interest in MSC Seaside to fill either planned (not booked) cruises.

Again, really glad you had a great time.