Large bottles of water in room

abby1257

OK, is it safe to say if I am gold...that maybe 1 bottle of the 2 is free?

If the bottle has a for sale tag with the price on it, no. You will get a slightly different sized free bottle at some point. Should be in your cabin when you first enter, but it's entirely up to your steward when it does appear.

If it's not there by dinner, I'd ask the steward when it's coming.

OK, is it safe to say if I am gold...that maybe 1 bottle of the 2 is free?

Yes, if your VIFP status is gold, you get a large bottle of water. If both people in your cabin are gold, you’d get 2 bottles.

Yes, if your VIFP status is gold, you get a large bottle of water. If both people in your cabin are gold, you’d get 2 bottles.

Gold and above will get a one quart bottle of water, the 2 bottles for sale are 1 and 1/2 liters, entirely different sizes. So the true answer is no, don't use the larger bottles of water that have a price tag on them. Wait or get your steward to bring you your loyalty status water.

Gold and above will get a one quart bottle of water, the 2 bottles for sale are 1 and 1/2 liters, entirely different sizes. So the true answer is no, don't use the larger bottles of water that have a price tag on them. Wait or get your steward to bring you your loyalty status water.

Red and above receive "Complimentary 1 liter bottle of water (delivered to stateroom on all sailings)"

Edit: Okay, they sell 1.5 liter bottles, but when we received our complimentary bottles last year, they were the same size as the ones we bought.

Edited by schazzy

This past week our two free bottles were both the same size as the ones they sell, 1.5 Ltr. They were in the cabin when we boarded.

🏻 This.....in fact, I have 2 of them in my refrigerator right now that we got on our last cruise.