Travel Channel-Sam's 1st Cruise

Boxer_Mom

This may have been a rerun but it was the first time I saw it. It played last night , that travel show with Samantha Brown. She took a 12 night Med out of Barcelona w/ RCI.

DH recorded on the DVR and had me watch it. Now OF COURSE all I want to do now is look at the dang website and contemplate an April MOS cruise...

Oh what to do, what to do.... :p

NEVER MIND, I just found a thread about this,, even after I searched... sorry! LOL

We were on the same cruise about 3 months after her. Its great to watch that show, since it is kind of a "cruise in review" video for us. Although the show focuses mostly on the ports, it is a pretty realistic portrayal of what that cruise was for us. Very port intensive, with tours normally starting at 8 am and ending at 6 pm. A lot of walking was involved, so we were worn out when we would get back to the ship. Didn't see one show the whole time, just dinner, drinks and bedtime. Awesome time though...

Heads up for you cruise show lovers...Sun nite (1-1-06) on the travel channel at 10 pm is the episode "Great Cuises". that's the one that shows Capt Thore guiding Radiance OTS thru Alaska. It was done in 2002 and shows Capt George when he was a staff captain on Radiance.

My daughter told me about the show and I was so sorry I missed it. I've seen the Sunday night episode but would love to see it again. We had Capt George when we sailed Vision of the Seas to the Mexican Riviera in Feb 2004.

Mary

Plymouth, MA

I saw the Brillance cruise show the other night and all I could think was... "how can I find a sitter willing to watch the kids for 2 weeks?... Alas, I will have to wait a few more years till the kids are bit older so I can be gone 12+ nights. :)

Archived