Sapphire Princess Cabin E411?

suzyed

Does anyone know what the bed configuration is in cabin E411 on Sapphire Princess?

Any photos?

Hi I am booked in this cabin on Oct. 31 2018 for the 28 day Rome to Singapore trip. Princess sells this cabin as an "Obstructed View". But look at this site by Renmar and it will show you what you can see outside. It is very little obstruction. https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/diamond-sapphire-princess/cabins-400--425

The beds as stated can be configured as a double bed or two single beds. The headboard or top of the bed will be up against the window. On the other end will be the vanity table and the TV to the side. Don't have an actual picture but Google Sapphire Princess cabins and it show up.

Sapphire and Diamond Princess's bed configuration is different from the Caribbean, Ruby Crown and Emerald Princess.

Have a great trip.

Went into Google and found a picture for you of the queen bed configuration.

ovxl.jpg.0835a7a3abe77fc662291be05de9c9d0.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hi I am booked in this cabin on Oct. 31 2018 for the 28 day Rome to Singapore trip. Princess sells this cabin as an "Obstructed View". But look at this site by Renmar and it will show you what you can see outside. It is very little obstruction. https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/diamond-sapphire-princess/cabins-400--425

The beds as stated can be configured as a double bed or two single beds. The headboard or top of the bed will be up against the window. On the other end will be the vanity table and the TV to the side. Don't have an actual picture but Google Sapphire Princess cabins and it show up.

Sapphire and Diamond Princess's bed configuration is different from the Caribbean, Ruby Crown and Emerald Princess.

Have a great trip.

Thanks for the info...I asked because I know some OV cabins have the bed NOT under the window if the max passengers for the cabin are just 2. The cabins that hold 4 have the pull down beds that are positioned above the regular beds.

• 7 months later...
On 4/18/2018 at 1:52 PM, diverward said:

Have a great trip.

ovxl.jpg.0835a7a3abe77fc662291be05de9c9d0.jpg

Any more insight since you sailed in this cabin?  Bed placement? Obstruction?
Thanks!

On sapphire and diamond all OV cabins have the beds under the window regardless of the presence of 3/4 passengers.  No beds on side walls in OV cabins on these ships, they are in the ceiling.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Thanks 1

Got off the ship yesterday. The cabin was fine. Not much of an obstruction. See photo above. But I had to change cabin the first day as there was a continuous air conditioning fan noise coming from the hallway. If you don't mind that then the cabin is great. Hope this helps. Have a good day.

• Like 1