Prepaid Gratuities

Angelicro

We never prepay prefer to not pay bills earlier than necessary. We are all different do whats best for you.

That's us too. When we get home I check the credit card bill and go ahead and pay it then avoiding interest charges.

That being said - if we were young and just starting :D out I probably would pre-pay allowing it to be paid over time with monthly payments to my balance.

Thank You all I think I will prepay it and take extra for the special people who go up and beyond. I appreciate the advice.

That is what we do. One less thing to have to pay for on/after the cruise.

I use to pre pay. Then my sail and sign last statement also had them added one time. I then had to stand in line over an hour at guest services with everyone else that has final statement issues. They of course had no explanation and took them off. Never again for me.

That's us too. When we get home I check the credit card bill and go ahead and pay it then avoiding interest charges.

That being said - if we were young and just starting :D out I probably would pre-pay allowing it to be paid over time with monthly payments to my balance.

Guess we are more conservative than most people. We built a nice nest egg before setting out on our more expensive vacation. Do not want to have to be concerned with coming home to bills we are concerned how to deal with.

But that is how we choose to live our life others can and should do as they wish.

I'm the type of I can get it out they way early, I will. I pre paid my gratuities. Solo cruiser and have OBC also.

Now I always tip (exception of one cruise) my cabin stewards and dining extra on the last night. But that's often in cash and I have small note cards where I not down thanks and something they did during the cruise. Just easier option. But some won't it's an individual choice