Tisa's Barefoot Tahiti

charliealpha1

When we did it several years ago our roll call had 3 bus loads. The bus I was on blew its transmission going up hill. It took about 1.5 hour to get a replacement bus so we missed a good part of the tour. The lunch and bar part was nice. Had to be careful where you swam. When I asked about a price reduction for missing a good part of the tour those on my bus were offered 1 extra drink.

I can't recall the price but likely changed since then

Some people from the ship had just taken taxis to the bar.

This is one of my favorite places ever! The inlet where it's located is lovely, the island-style food was great, and Tisa is charming. The island tour that preceded lunch and beach time was good too.

• 3 months later...
This is one of my favorite places ever! The inlet where it's located is lovely, the island-style food was great, and Tisa is charming. The island tour that preceded lunch and beach time was good too.

Is it possible to grab a taxi from the port to get there, and do you have to pre-arrange/make a reservation to go here? TIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just bringing this post to the top.

A day touring with Tisa is now $225/pp! 😱

A beach pass is $75/pp but does NOT include transportation but needs to be paid in advance and must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to get a refund.

Has anyone taken a taxi there and could tell me approximate taxi fare?

• 6 months later...

Chamima, did you go there? I am interested in going next April, but $225 pp seems really high to me, too! I'm curious about taxiing there. I think you are on Pacific Princess with us in December.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:32 AM, chamima said:

Just bringing this post to the top.

A day touring with Tisa is now $225/pp! 😱

A beach pass is $75/pp but does NOT include transportation but needs to be paid in advance and must be cancelled 72 hours in advance to get a refund.

Has anyone taken a taxi there and could tell me approximate taxi fare?

1 hour ago, back to the islands said:

Chamima, did you go there? I am interested in going next April, but $225 pp seems really high to me, too! I'm curious about taxiing there. I think you are on Pacific Princess with us in December.

Our trip is this coming February and someone on our Roll Call is trying to organize group transportation.

I think someone said something about taxis being $40 each direction but I'm not sure.

Yes, we're on the Pacific in December - is that the deadest Roll Call you've ever seen!!!!!

If I know anything about transportation to Tisa's by then I'll let you know.