charliealpha1

Tisa's Barefoot Tahiti

Trying to get info on Tisa's . Can anybody share any info with them ? Pricing etc. Contact info ?

Fantastic! Whatever the price was, it was worth it. Google it for contact info.

When we did it several years ago our roll call had 3 bus loads. The bus I was on blew its transmission going up hill. It took about 1.5 hour to get a replacement bus so we missed a good part of the tour. The lunch and bar part was nice. Had to be careful where you swam. When I asked about a price reduction for missing a good part of the tour those on my bus were offered 1 extra drink.

I can't recall the price but likely changed since then

Some people from the ship had just taken taxis to the bar.

Follow this link to a post I made on our roll call for a 2019 cruise that includes Pago Pago. It includes links to Tisa's website and reviews.

Another positive endorsement! Take water shoes. It was hot at the restaurant so wear cool clothes. Tisa taught us how to make our plates from palm fronds. Karen

Also, be very careful of the undertow! Two of the men on our tour (one a former lifeguard) nearly drowned. They literally had to be rescued by Tisa's partner!

This is one of my favorite places ever! The inlet where it's located is lovely, the island-style food was great, and Tisa is charming. The island tour that preceded lunch and beach time was good too.

This is one of my favorite places ever! The inlet where it's located is lovely, the island-style food was great, and Tisa is charming. The island tour that preceded lunch and beach time was good too.

Is it possible to grab a taxi from the port to get there, and do you have to pre-arrange/make a reservation to go here? TIA

The Contact button on Tisa's website seems to be broken. Does anyone have an email address for them?