Celebrity MoveUp

CruisingChick

Are you on one of the eligible ships and within 30 days of departure date?

Eligible Reservations on Celebrity Summit, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Solstice within 30 days of departure date. Other ships coming soon.

Yes. I received an offer by email.

This doesn’t work for me. When I fill in the blanks and then click submit nothing happens. Is anyone else able to get it to work?

Same here maybe only works if available

Are you sure that your cruise is departing between now and the end of June?

I'm on Summit June 27th cruise. You are most likely on another cruise. I just saw someone post that they were on the 6/27 cruise on your post. The 27th cruise shows lots of availability and several have reported move up offers. It will take a major reduction in price for that cruise to fill. Sadly the price continues to rise in spite of availability and I haven't been able to move up without losing benefits.

I new to this. How do you find out how many rooms are available on a cruise?

Mine departs Sunday...this Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are likely too close to the sailing and move up bids have already been selected. This means that the bid window for your cruise has been closed. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! Lots of rain predicted. Hope that changes.

When are you going, this Sunday? We stopped going the last week of May as we had 2 straight years of terrible weather in Bermuda. I was tired of getting wet and dealing with gale force winds.

Last year we did the 9 night July cruise and this year we sailed May 13th. Weather in Bermuda was wonderful on both sailings.

When are you going, this Sunday? We stopped going the last week of May as we had 2 straight years of terrible weather in Bermuda. I was tired of getting wet and dealing with gale force winds.

Last year we did the 9 night July cruise and this year we sailed May 13th. Weather in Bermuda was wonderful on both sailings.

Yep. This Sunday, thanks for the info, although I didn’t like it much and am hoping for better.

Yep. This Sunday, thanks for the info, although I didn’t like it much and am hoping for better.

I’ve been the last week of May twice in the past 3 years (just skipped last year) and the weather was fantastic both times. This is the first time I’ve seen an all rain forecast. However, it will be warm. And it’s nothing a poncho or small umbrella can’t fix. Staying positive!! [emoji1303]

I’ve been the last week of May twice in the past 3 years (just skipped last year) and the weather was fantastic both times. This is the first time I’ve seen an all rain forecast. However, it will be warm. And it’s nothing a poncho or small umbrella can’t fix. Staying positive!! [emoji1303]

And forecasts change, weather systems shift. It’s the sea days I dislike being rainy. I feel less on vacation when I’m holed up inside.

And forecasts change, weather systems shift. It’s the sea days I dislike being rainy. I feel less on vacation when I’m holed up inside.

I completely understand. Hopefully it will just be intermittent and not a complete washout!

Doesnt works for me also[emoji3]

Anybody bid and get the upgrade out there??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I got the email moveup offer on one res. but not my other res. So I checked with Celebrity website and it didn't work for either reservation.

I did place a bid on the one reservation that I had an offer for but haven't heard back yet. I think I've checked my email a million times in the last 4 days.

I got the email moveup offer on one res. but not my other res. So I checked with Celebrity website and it didn't work for either reservation.

I did place a bid on the one reservation that I had an offer for but haven't heard back yet. I think I've checked my email a million times in the last 4 days.

Me too...made an offer on one of my reservations also... haven't heard anything and yes I've checked my email a lot[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

When do they let you know if it's accepted? I'm 22 days out. It seems that anyone that placed the minimum bid was told right away NO. The suspense! This is why I don't gamble. Sheesh.

We’re 13 days out now. I’m betting hard on a Royal suite but I’m pretty sure we’re not going to win because I haven’t seen one available in at least 4 months. I think they are giving you the option to bid on the next 3 categories if they have them or not. I tried to upgrade at the 30 day out mark to sky suites since they had 3 available but they wanted another 4K for 2 sky’s so we passed. The next day the boat was sold out. I could have bid on a sky suite now but they will only let me try for 1 when I need 2. So for us it’s only worth splitting up our cabins for a Royal. Happy bidding and good luck.

Also on the 6/27 cruise that some people have gotten an email on - already in a sky suite - I too had the same issue on the website with the link not working - For those that got the email - is they link formatted in such a way that if you replace the reservation number it will let you switch to your other reservation - if so perhaps you can post the "generic" form of the link