Live from the Prinsendam - 28 day Azores and Celtic Explorer - May 5th, 2018

kazu

The first picture I clicked on this morning gave me a warning that the website couldn't be trusted, but listed an option to click through; I did, and saw the picture.

Every other picture appeared easily when I clicked on it. I don't know if the permission I gave with the first picture carried through, or not, though.

Strange, I thought all the photos were the same - blank! I can't get any of the photos either, and I'm on my PC. When I tried on my iPhone, I got the "broken link" symbol and no pics. Maybe I'll try another browser, as they're not coming through on Firefox.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I've had that problem on other days when I was reading, but not logged in---so I didn't have to click on a link to open the pictures; they were already displayed (or should have been). I got an "x" in a small box on a full page, but on the next page the pictures were there. When I exited the thread, and reopened it later---the pictures were there.

Sometimes I think it's my computer giving me grief.

Well shoot on people not being able to see the pics.

I tried getting back into CC several times and I got an error 504 and tapatalk told me the forum was not working right and wouldn't let me post.

I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

The pics can take a sec to load but they are showing up on my ipad. (I always check after) using safari on my Ipad.

Not sure what to do to correct this or if we just need to be patient for CC to fix itself?

:o

I got the same security message. I wonder if it's an issue specific to Tapatalk in Canada.

Roy

Hmm interesting idea, but I've used tapatalk here in Canada before and that message has never appeared. I posted from the airport in Canada in fact on our return and this issue didn't appear. I've used tapatalk in countries everywhere as well as on board and never seen this before? I think something is up with CC.

In any case, I promise the link is safe as are the pictures ;)

so please click and let me know if the situation get resolved. A bit discombobulating to post pics and find out people can't see them :(:loudcry:

fa9d8f730ca47a214dbf54af5e50a1bf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While I was walking the dogs, I had a thought.

I am quoting my post with my pic.

Let me know if you can see it and if you can, then I will do the same with the rest

Nope, still no pictures.

DAM :mad::(:mad:

I don't get this. It has to be CC.

I won't post anymore pics until I hear that someone can view them.

Frustrating.

Thanks Carole.

I just looked at a thread on the Crystal Forum. They weren't getting tapatalk pictures either.

I'm pretty sure the problem is with Tapatalk, not Cruise Critic. If I try one of the photo links outside of Cruise Critic I still get the same message.

Roy

I just looked at a thread on the Crystal Forum. They weren't getting tapatalk pictures either.

Roy

Thanks Roy. So it's a cc/tap a talk issue.

Hopefully it is fixed fast and someone will let me know when they can see them and I will continue on.

Much appreciated :D

While I was walking the dogs, I had a thought.

I am quoting my post with my pic.

Let me know if you can see it and if you can, then I will do the same with the rest

I can see this and all of the other photos! How weird is that? This picture is a narrow street scene with red signage. I can also see all of your photos from your PG dinner.

I'm on my laptop, using Firefox browser with Windows 10

I cannot see them on TapaTalk using my phone though.