Too many menus on Celebrity app?

iujen94

We are sailing on Constellation to Italy and Greece June 16-23. I was very excited to discover today that we are close enough to our ailing date that our itinerary shows up as an option in the Celebrity app. In looking at the MDR menus, they’ve got menus for 15 days (labeled Day 1, Day 2, etc.) - but our cruise is only for 7 days. Does anyone know if the first 7 days of menus are what we’ll have, or if this is just typical Celebrity website/app quality and there’s no telling which menu we will get when? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No you do not need a internet package to use the app.

I use my phone for pictures but don't get internet usually so this is perfect if I want to not carry anything around with daily activities and if I want a menu at my fingertips (as long as it works). My mom is getting a package this trip to check in on my grandmother daily but I will only use it occasionally to check in on Facebook and on the pup.

• 5 weeks later...
I am intrigued to learn of an app. I cannot see it in the app store on my ipad. What is it called?

Search for “Celebrity Cruises.” I had a hard time finding it when I didn’t add the word “Cruises” to my search. Although it’s possible that the app is only for the iPhone and not the iPad?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK I found the app, but it is not designed for an ipad. I was able to load it but it was impossible to navigate. In any event, it does not cover the Silhouette, which is the ship we are next on.

Still, an interesting way to spend half an hour!

OK I found the app, but it is not designed for an ipad. I was able to load it but it was impossible to navigate. In any event, it does not cover the Silhouette, which is the ship we are next on.

Still, an interesting way to spend half an hour!

I have it on my IPad and used it frequently when we were on the Constellation in Feb/March. Never had a problem with it when on the ship, pre cruise there were some issues but it had just been released.