*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Here we go again!

I am very excited to be flying to Orlando tomorrow morning which will be the start of our 10 day vacation. All of our cruises are special, but this one is even more so as it is a celebration for my daughter who graduates from university in June. We cruised on Allure last May and really enjoy this class of ship, so it was an easy choice this time when we were deciding what cruise we wanted to take. For those of you who know me, you know that I cruise as much as I possibly can.......when I am not sitting at my desk in the office, I am at sea - and I wouldn't have it any other way!

This LIVE review will be an opportunity for anyone who is planning a cruise on Oasis to see the ship through my pictures (which I upload pretty much all day long!), and it is also for anyone who has sailed on her before to have the chance to do it again through my eyes :cool:. Yes, you heard that right, I upload a lot thanks to my trusty iphone and of course Tapatalk, but most importantly - unlimited surf and stream which I pre-purchased a few months ago when it was on special through the cruise planner online. So if you are wondering when I post, check back here often ;).

Our flight tomorrow will require a 4 A.M wake-up, which means we will have most of the day to relax by the pool. This is really exciting because we are from Toronto and shoveled our driveway about 10 days ago! We should be landing at about 11 A.M and will be heading to our hotel for 3 nights. We are staying at Reunion Resort, a great spot about 20 minutes from Disney and Lake Buena Vista. We have been to Orlando many times, and my daughter is a major Disney fan, so a trip to see the Mouse will definitely be in order (and maybe some outlet shopping too.....lol)

I will be posting from Orlando, but the real fun will start on Sunday when I board Oasis (okay, maybe Saturday because I am just that excited!). I answer questions pretty quickly, so feel free to ask anything you'd like. I also love help when I am reporting LIVE, so if any of you have an answer to a question someone else is asking, by all means go ahead!

Thanks for following, glad to have you along! :)

Congrats to your daughter! Such a special trip. My dad took me ony first cruise (Grandeur of the Seas) when I graduated university and will never forget that.

Enjoy your cruise! Looking forward to following along.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your live report very much! Will be wonderful reading leading up to our Harmony Cruise on the 19th! Hope you have safe travels and I know you will have a blast on Oasis!

So excited for your post. We cruise Oasis on 5/13!!!!

I’ll try and keep her in good shape this week [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following. Have a great time and Congrats to your daughter.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy, we are pretty proud of our girl! [emoji1303]

Looking forward to your live report very much! Will be wonderful reading leading up to our Harmony Cruise on the 19th! Hope you have safe travels and I know you will have a blast on Oasis!

Thanks Seadog - I am following Radio right now on Harmony and enjoying every second of his cruise! Mine will help bridge the gap until yours!!