I Love Princess

MaxwellOz

We used to cruise on Princess a fair bit but have not done so for maybe 5 or 6 years. One reason is that I like the small R class ships instead of the absurdly oversized ships that are most of the Princess fleet so we do mostly Azamara cruises. Princess has only the Pacific Princess. We are scheduled to do a Princess cruise this summer because of the itinerary. I am somewhat doubtful but we shall see.

DON

It's interesting that every poster here so far is from the USA. We've sailed with Princess in locations all over the world and fell in love with the Princess brand a long time ago. We've loved everything until we started to cruise out of our own country, Australia.

The ships Princess send down here are old with heaps of problems and the crew, including the executive staff, are unhappy to be here and frequently disrespectful. The whole standard of service is different to what you find on Princess ships in Europe or America.

We've done a couple of local cruises and are seriously questioning if we'll ever sail with Princess again. We currently have three Celebrity and one Azamara booked.

We have cruised others, but keep coming back to Princess, so far....

Princess,

P&O

Celebrity

Cunard

NCL

But all being equal so far Princess win, but that’s just for us.

It's interesting that every poster here so far is from the USA. We've sailed with Princess in locations all over the world and fell in love with the Princess brand a long time ago. We've loved everything until we started to cruise out of our own country, Australia.

The ships Princess send down here are old with heaps of problems and the crew, including the executive staff, are unhappy to be here and frequently disrespectful. The whole standard of service is different to what you find on Princess ships in Europe or America.

We've only cruised Princess and have done three out of Australia as well as three out of Europe - with another Europe departure coming up in July on the Sapphire. Our experience of the standard of service and attitude of the staff has been exemplary in all cruises, whether out of Australia or Europe. We love the food, the shows, the service and the whole experience. We've only ever felt pampered and enjoyed every moment of every cruise. We love Princess and will continue to sail with her and appreciate that 'coming back new' feeling every time!

Just got back from 11 days on the Crown Princess and I have to say I fell in love all over again with Princess. Everything was top notch from the food, staff, entertainment and doing it while cruising the Mediterranean was priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have sailed with Princess more than any other line and will probably keep doing so; we do enjoy other cruise lines though and are open to new experiences.

It's all about the itinerary and price to us and usually Princess beats the rest.