Top Items to bring on Cruise, tips and tricks

Bulzie

These were really helpful and full of good explanations for relative newbie (also a Type A planner!) like myself. Thanks for posting.

Glad you liked them!

My first cruise I needed more $1 bills for tipping so in my own planner sheet I list out all my excursions and any other events that may require tips (airport, porters, etc). We did the Everglades tour in August and that tour had opportunities to tip the driver, the host on the bus, and people at the park - so normally I would have thought one person to be tipped per excursion, but it may be more than that. So after I list all my activities I add some more for cases like this.

Have fun!

I'm one of *those* planners - you know the one with a spreadsheet with 13 tabs. That said, I've been saving the best tips for years now and recently added ones from a Cheers thread that I will include here too. Hope this helps!

You might want to update your tips list--room service is still 24hr, but it is not free anymore after 10pm