Photography package

dx052

We purchased the unlimited photo print & digital package on-line at Celebrity's website prior to sailing on our April 2018 14-night Transatlantic on the Reflection. Cost was $200 (it was $350 on board, and $250 on board after a promo offered during the cruise). We came home with 297 photos - every single photo they took, from every venue except the on-board studio was included. We also received a link to a website after the cruise that allowed us to download a digital image of each photo. I felt like we had hit the jackpot - less than $1 per professional quality photo, and it freed me from having to be the sole photographer for our voyage.

I 2nd the points raised by FunInTheSun in Post #2.

I recommend purchasing the package in advance, as you won't find it cheaper.

I have bought the all-inclusive package many times, and I've always been very happy with it.

We purchased the all inclusive package for our upcoming cruise. Question...in the OP post you said it included all but the in studio photos. Are those the more formal posed photos and do they cost extra. I was hoping for a few pics with our family dressed all dressed up. Thanks!!!

We purchased the all inclusive package for our upcoming cruise. Question...in the OP post you said it included all but the in studio photos. Are those the more formal posed photos and do they cost extra. I was hoping for a few pics with our family dressed all dressed up. Thanks!!!

The studio is just that a studio where they take pictures. Think 1-2 people black and white background or black and white type pictures. Nice if you want to do formal photography. You don’t need it. There are anywhere from 5-9 backdrop/photographers every night. You will get plenty of group shots from them. We have seen many large (think 15-30 people) groups getting theirs done on the main staircase. The backdrops all over the ship, as well as, the characters and dock photographs are all included. If you hit several of the stops each night and each photographer takes several pictures you can easily get over 200. The more effort you put into getting them taken, the more you will have.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Where are pics taken? What kind of backdrops? I’m a scrapbooker so photo packages are my souvenir but it’s been many years since I’ve cruised. I regularly come home from Disney trips with hundreds of pics; my family is well-trained to stop for photographers. But I wasn’t sure how many photo ops there would be on a cruise like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where are pics taken? What kind of backdrops? I’m a scrapbooker so photo packages are my souvenir but it’s been many years since I’ve cruised. I regularly come home from Disney trips with hundreds of pics; my family is well-trained to stop for photographers. But I wasn’t sure how many photo ops there would be on a cruise like this.

They are taken all over decks 3,4 and 5. Staircases, sometimes the curtains by the martini bar, or the grand piano. Backdrops include things like...the ship in port at night, titanic staircase, plain white backdrop you stand or sit, sunsets, there are quite a few. Most nights there are 4-7 stations, sometimes more. If you ask they will tell you where they are each night. They also have a few roving photographers as well. We try to hit all of them nightly with the kids so that we get the most out of the package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here are some of the corners of the backdrops...sorry etc kids out of the pictures but it will give you a rough idea.2ebaefbfed7192dd4e1765c9314867dc.jpgc987eeba45729fb697da9045d4179509.jpg.jpg[/img]37293024c47dcaed82c0d98cf4a4bae6.jpgdf50cd4ac2aa27cd3abaa35d4682dcc1.jpg6fb194bcd6f42baffc92f31e8afa6668.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forumscd2ad7d1c0b6eeb8ea8640c3f9541e1f.jpg

Note that I only saw an all digital download or a 12 digital or a 12 print option available on my cruise leaving Friday. I was surprised that the all-inclusive, including all prints and digital was not an option.

It is just DH and me this time, so I wasn't worried about it, but it was a surprise. It also offered that you could transfer all your photos to your device while still on board. In December, we got a link and had to download them after the cruise.