Reservations Coastal Kitchen?

Just made Pinnacle. Sailing on the Oasis in July. Can someone explain how to make reservations for the Coastal Kitchen?

If you have a suite, you may be contacted pre-cruse by one of the Suite Concierges, in which case you can make reservations with them.

• 1 month later...
Bob how about a JS?

JS can only eat dinner in CK, and apparently on a 'space available' basis. You cannot prebook online.

I have JS on both Symphony and Anthem coming up so here's hoping !

Suite concierges do not contact JS guests.

Bob how about a JS?

To add to the JS answer, we have had a JS on Oasis before. Even though you can't pre-book, if you know what nights you want to eat in CK, go when you board and try to make reservations. We've not had a problem, and we were a party of 6. However I must say, we only ate up there one night and the rest of the nights in the MDR. That's because we were in a group of 12 and only 6 of us had JS's. So we were only interested in the one night.

Suite guests can book CK online, don't need to go through concierge. At least that's what happened to Harmony and Anthem.

But not on Oasis....have to wait for the concierge to contact you before the cruise then let them know what nights & times...of course, that's for GS & above.

We are sailing now on Anthem in a JS and first time enjoying Coastal Kitchen. We have not had any issues getting reservations for dinner in CK. We have had Diamond Lounge concierge make them. My only tip....do not go for early dining time in CK as we have had screaming kids around us. We are a party of 2 so that may help us fit in. Lovely views in CK but so far not blown away by service or food. MDR last night was better.

We are sailing now on Anthem in a JS and first time enjoying Coastal Kitchen. We have not had any issues getting reservations for dinner in CK. We have had Diamond Lounge concierge make them. My only tip....do not go for early dining time in CK as we have had screaming kids around us. We are a party of 2 so that may help us fit in. Lovely views in CK but so far not blown away by service or food. MDR last night was better.

Thanks for this update. Do you make them for the whole week or is it only day by day?

Enjoy your cruise!

Suite guests can book CK online, don't need to go through concierge. At least that's what happened to Harmony and Anthem.

We have a full suite on Harmony for 07/07/18. And I can't book online yet (6 days out).

It will not be a problem because we will go there after boarding to have lunch (avoiding the windjammer). Will make reservations then.

JS can only eat dinner in CK, and apparently on a 'space available' basis. You cannot prebook online.

I have JS on both Symphony and Anthem coming up so here's hoping !

Suite concierges do not contact JS guests.

Thanks for all the information folks.

• 4 weeks later...
We have a full suite on Harmony for 07/07/18. And I can't book online yet (6 days out).

It will not be a problem because we will go there after boarding to have lunch (avoiding the windjammer). Will make reservations then.

That's odd. I had crown loft suite on Harmony in December 2016, and I will be a 1-bedroom suite on Anthem next month, both times I was able to book dinner at CK online. Maybe all slots that are opened for online reservation were taken? I usually book CK within the first week after dining reservation is opened, and I did notice that I was not able to change my time slot when it gets closer to the sailing date.

I thought once once you reach Pinnacle you could eat in Coastal Kitchen no matter what cabin you are in. So what if you are not even in a Junior Suite?

Pinnacle level members have access to CK for all meals, no matter what category stateroom they have.