24 day cruise next year?

JMKreno

The Serenade TA is Copenhagen Den., Skagen, Den., Stavanger Nor., Lerwick Scotland, Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight) Iceland, Qaqortoq, Greenland, Sydney, Nova Scotia, and Halifax...ends in Boston

Sounds wonderful!! How many days?

The Serenade TA is Copenhagen Den., Skagen, Den., Stavanger Nor., Lerwick Scotland, Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight) Iceland, Qaqortoq, Greenland, Sydney, Nova Scotia, and Halifax...ends in Boston

We have friends doing this TA and have been trying to talk us into doing it with them. Very interesting itinerary.

Legend is doing 9 day Alaska cruise & then 15 days from Vancouver to Hawaii to LA. That's 24 days back-to-back. It's then re-positioning to Tampa 16 days from LA. 40 days & 40 nights. As soon as we hit the powerball we're booking it.

Legend is doing 9 day Alaska cruise & then 15 days from Vancouver to Hawaii to LA. That's 24 days back-to-back. It's then re-positioning to Tampa 16 days from LA. 40 days & 40 nights. As soon as we hit the powerball we're booking it.

Now that is laugh out loud funny.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are there many TA's that have Iceland and Greenland in the itinerary?

I have never seen either. Usually the ships are traveling from the Med to the Caribbean, and those ports are way too far north. Azores are possible, and Bermuda.

JH has been talking about it for years but nothing.

Believe Holland American is doing one sometime in the next 12 months

I keep asking John about it on a regular basis. I'm wondering if one of the 2 new Journey cruises that are supposed to be announced tomorrow will be Greenland/Iceland.

I really would like to find a cruise going to Greenland and Iceland.

I would keep an eye on Royal for 2020. The Serenade is also doing my itinerary in 2019, but the price is ridiculous. $7k more for an interior than what I paid (solo). You really have to grab these the second they come out.

Carnival Legend did both Iceland and Greenland in 2013. A lot are hoping that the 2 Carnival ships being built in Finland in 2020 and 2022, will do a Northern TA.

I would keep an eye on Royal for 2020. The Serenade is also doing my itinerary in 2019, but the price is ridiculous. $7k more for an interior than what I paid (solo). You really have to grab these the second they come out.

Carnival Legend did both Iceland and Greenland in 2013. A lot are hoping that the 2 Carnival ships being built in Finland in 2020 and 2022, will do a Northern TA.

Thanks, I will check RCCL. We were on the Legend for the British Isles cruise right before the TA (Greenland/Iceland). We didn't think we could do both but I'm really sorry we didn't. I was hoping the Horizon or Panorama would do it but I'll have to wait to see if the new ships do that itinerary.