Any Good Choice Air Experiences?

We all know when we have something to complain about, we post about it. After reading horror stories about Choice Air, does anyone have any good experiences? We are looking at the Freedom OTS from San Juan and Choice Air is cheaper and on a better airline (American) versus having to fly Spirit.

I’ve never had an issue with Choice Air either but did have my return flight on a just completed cruise changed on me to 3 hours later making for a very long day. Apparently one of the risks of getting those lower fares is the airline can change your itinerary.

I’ve never had an issue with Choice Air either but did have my return flight on a just completed cruise changed on me to 3 hours later making for a very long day. Apparently one of the risks of getting those lower fares is the airline can change your itinerary.

I've found the airline can change the flights no matter how I purchase the fare.

We have used Air2Sea many times and never had a problem. We have booked Virgin Atlantic, Air France, Lufthansa, and British Air all through Air2Sea. Several years ago we were booked on American to Rome when hurricane Sandy hit. One day before departure our flight was cancelled, called Air2sea and they put us on Air France with upgraded seats at no charge and refunded what we paid for American Lounge access. They are great at international but give no price advantage for domestic.

We've used Choice Air 5 times for one-way international flights and have been very pleased with the pricing.

We just booked our first one-way to Europe fare with Choice Air. Business class was $1,200pp. If I went on the airline web site to book it, it was $7,200. Even the economy on the airline web site was over $2,000 pp.

mac_tlc

We had a good experience - missed our transatlantic flight home following Royal’s mess up of disembarkation. Phoned Choice Air from the airport and they booked us on another flight leaving within the hour (on a much more upmarket airline as it happens, it was a lovely flight)

We just booked our first one-way to Europe fare with Choice Air. Business class was $1,200pp. If I went on the airline web site to book it, it was $7,200. Even the economy on the airline web site was over $2,000 pp.

mac_tlc

Ditto. Went to delta.com and saw one way coach Atlanta to Amsterdam was $2,300 per person and business class was close to $8,000 per person. Booked business class on the exact same Delta flight thru Air2Sea and was $1,100 per person.

Tim

Ditto. Went to delta.com and saw one way coach Atlanta to Amsterdam was $2,300 per person and business class was close to $8,000 per person. Booked business class on the exact same Delta flight thru Air2Sea and was $1,100 per person.

Tim

We did the exact same thing.We are flying British Airways Miami to London 1200$ Business Class when I went online it was 7500$ per person. Very happy with Air to sea.

Choice Air worked great for us on our return air from Dublin on our April TA. It was only $ 400 pp with one connection through OHare and we were home by 8pm the same day we left. We did upgrade on our own to Economy Plus for an additional $130 pp and the extra space was well worth it.

I booked the pre cruise flight to Miami with them and it was also good price with only one connection in Atalnta.

We are cruising FOTS in June and Air booked through RCI is American. We are also based out of Charlotte which is one of American's hubs so perhaps that is why?

We are on Freedom in June as well and flying from Charlotte and the airfare was consistently about $5 less through Royal than with AA direct. We booked with royal for the added safety that they will get you to the ship if there are issues with flight.

Another with just good things to report. Had a cruise cancelled the day before we were flying down under and within an hour they had us rebooked on another date and airline to make the second cruise of the trip. Same premium economy class, different airline on the new date. No price change or change fees. Had the airline confirmation number while still on the phone with them and could do seat assignments.

No complaints here.

Anyone with experience one way from the mainland to Honolulu? And how far ahead are they usually able to check flights?

Most flights open 330 days in advance. Since that flight is considered a domestic flight, the price with Choice Air will likely be the same (or $15pp more) than on the airline's website.