Gimpy McFarlan

iOS App Recommendations

Looking for your favorite iOS applications for cruise information. The official Celebrity app looks good but it currently only has info for three ships. [emoji53] I’m leaning toward the Ship Mate app but it requires a membership. Are their any other out there that you like to use?

Ditto, I also use MarineTraffic - loaded them both on the iPhone and Androids.

Plus, either or both AccuWeather or Weather Channel App ... to look ahead re ports of calls, etc.

Looking for your favorite iOS applications for cruise information. The official Celebrity app looks good but it currently only has info for three ships. [emoji53] I’m leaning toward the Ship Mate app but it requires a membership. Are their any other out there that you like to use?

What information are you wanting the app to provide? That makes a big difference in the app that might be recommended.

Membership is free .