mariamva2

Venice - Water Bus

Can we take the water bus from the Seabourn port to a hotel in St. Mark's square with luggage? And does anyone know how much it is? Also, can we take it back to a point where we can take a taxi to the airport the next morning (early - around 7ish)?

Why would you want to? Would you take the subway to the port in NY with luggage?

Would you take the subway to the port in NY with luggage?

Yep, I would.....I love public transport.

Space is limited on vaporettos - we actually walked from the port to our hotel but we were across from the train station, not in St Mark's Square. If you have more than one piece of luggage, you'll need to pay more.

Yep, I would.....I love public transport.

Space is limited on vaporettos - we actually walked from the port to our hotel but we were across from the train station, not in St Mark's Square. If you have more than one piece of luggage, you'll need to pay more.

I'm impressed, You have much more resilience than I.

Well, also, the question wasn't "should I" do it - in which case, responses can be totally subjective - but "can I" do it - and the answer is yes. But it is going to be more work. But also a cheaper option. I realize not everyone on Seabourn cares about extra money here and there, but I do ;-) Different strokes for different folks.....I'm a light(ish) packer primarily because of public transport and narrow staircases to upper level apartment rentals when we travel ;-)