Refillable Water Bottle

Cah3

I’ve only found information on other cruise lines, but not on carnival. Can I bring on my carry on a empty refillable water bottle? I sail on Carnival Ecstasy May 28, 2018 from Charleston, South Carolina. My first cruise so sorry for all the questions.

Yes you can. I always bring one with me.

I do fill it with ice in the Lido,but fill a cup with ice and dump in bottle. Some people just place it under and fill.

I keep a water bottle by my bed for during the night,so the same on the ship

I’ve only found information on other cruise lines, but not on carnival. Can I bring on my carry on a empty refillable water bottle? I sail on Carnival Ecstasy May 28, 2018 from Charleston, South Carolina. My first cruise so sorry for all the questions.

Carnival certainly doesn't care. Every time anyone uses a refillable glass/mug/Yeti - that's a glass Carnival doesn't have to wash.

We bring our Tervis water bottles on cruises. The lids screw off so we can easily fill the bottles with ice and water.

• 1 month later...

Is it really necessary to bring an insulated mug if you ended up buying Cheers package? I was going to when I wasn't buying Cheers but probably don't need to bring if doing that. Thoughts? One less thing to pack.

Thanks

We use their cups to fill up our bottles with to reduce likelihood of contamination.

Carnival requests that all passengers do this, but most simply ignore the message printed on the ice machines.

Is it really necessary to bring an insulated mug if you ended up buying Cheers package? I was going to when I wasn't buying Cheers but probably don't need to bring if doing that. Thoughts? One less thing to pack.

Thanks

We get always get Cheers and always bring an insulated mug. We have the bartenders poor our beer in them, they stay ice cold. We fill them up with coffee in the morning, since room service coffee is never hot enough. They hardly take up any space.

Carnival requests that all passengers do this, but most simply ignore the message printed on the ice machines.

And Carnival and all the other cruise lines are supposed to take that dispenser out of service to sanitize it when a passenger infects it by using their own bottle or used container/cup/glass for refills.

I see passengers violate this health guide all the time by using their own bottle or used cup/glass with water, juice, and coffee dispensers but rarely see the staff utilize the remedy. YIKES!

But to answer the OP, as others have stated, you can use your own mug or water bottle, just refill it by using a clean cup. It'll only take a few seconds longer to do.

We get always get Cheers and always bring an insulated mug. We have the bartenders poor our beer in them, they stay ice cold. We fill them up with coffee in the morning, since room service coffee is never hot enough. They hardly take up any space.

We take the lids off and pack socks in ours.