Balcony room to Junior Suite Upgrade on Harmony

What is the usual difference between the two? I guess I have not been paying attention to the price spread. :o

I book JS cabins, but will avoid that cruise if it is over 4K for a 7 night cruise. My total is usually around 2700-3400 for two pax.

OP: What is your total for the JS? My upcoming Harmony JS 7 night is 3495.00. Quite a bit higher than Oasis..but wanted to try the newer ship.

Would you pay $689 per person to upgrade from a balcony room to a junior suite on Harmony of the Seas? Is it worth it?

I would not even pay $689 total for that upgrade!

Ok, thanks! I think I'm just going to book the balcony room. It would have been $6229 total for 2 people in junior suite and I realized I took 4 people to Italy for 10 days for $9000 so, yeah, not worth it.

Ok, thanks! I think I'm just going to book the balcony room. It would have been $6229 total for 2 people in junior suite and I realized I took 4 people to Italy for 10 days for $9000 so, yeah, not worth it.

Yikes!!!! Is that for a Holiday?? Summer?

What is the usual difference between the two? I guess I have not been paying attention to the price spread. :o

I book JS cabins, but will avoid that cruise if it is over 4K for a 7 night cruise. My total is usually around 2700-3400 for two pax.

OP: What is your total for the JS? My upcoming Harmony JS 7 night is 3495.00. Quite a bit higher than Oasis..but wanted to try the newer ship.

My September Symphony JS 7n is $4700. [emoji22] Thats new ship prices!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would you pay $689 per person to upgrade from a balcony room to a junior suite on Harmony of the Seas? Is it worth it?

No way! We got lucky on our Harmony cruise, the price of the JS went below what we paid for our balcony. Did we love the JS? Absolutely. Would I pay $689 pp to upgrade, no a chance!

Depends...if you WANT to sail in a JS, then you probably don't even look at the price of a standard cabin. It's up to you! A JS is a lovely space in which to cruise....(and yes, that's how you say it!)

My rule of thumb for booking JS. No more than $200 pp per night in JS. If more than that, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's pretty rare for an Oasis JS. Our string last fall was just under 3 grand. $214 pp. That exceeds your comfort level.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ouch...that is WAY too high a price for a JS. Anything over 4K is too much IMHO.

My September Symphony JS 7n is $4700. [emoji22] Thats new ship prices!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yikes!! Keep checking back on prices though, I had three price drops that I took advantage of for my Dec. 2019 Harmony cruise.