Web problems

ROYALBOY

I am trying to get onto the “New and improved” web site.

I have cleaned all my cookies. I have tried on our desktop PC and Ipad. I enter my screen name, and it takes me to an update page. When I put in my email address it says I already have an account...won’t take a new password, and will not go further from that screen. Anyone else find a way to get in and get information. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The celebrity web site will cause you to lose all YOUR cookies. It’s an ongoing saga of ineptitude.... coupled with a complete lack of concern about the situation by celebrity executives. Fortunately, the ships seem to function independent of any hq involvement......and any communication between hq and the ships is accidental.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I logged in using the same email and password that I use for Royal Caribbean and it works fine (after I changed the password!!) I had the same issue where it kept saying my email was already used. I ended up changing my password because I thought something was wrong and it changed my password for Royal Caribbean as well. So, apparently the two logins are one in the same now that the accounts are merged.

I verified that as well again tonight by logging into both of them using the same email and password combination.