Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

10 minutes ago, leen42 said:

Sorry Bee...after researching the different cabins and balconies deck 9 aft appears to be a prime location.

We're just glad to get an aft room!   Can't even get on Royal's website now.  I think they are very busy today.

59 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

We did also.  Were able to get an aft balcony on deck 10.  When we look first thing this morning plenty of aft balconies.  By the time we pulled the trigger we were fortunate to get one.  Can't believe how fast they disappeared.  I think we got the last one available on deck 10. 

Once word gets out on CC WATCH OUT!  ;o)  It's a Cruise Critic free-for-all cabin grab!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, leen42 said:

Is it pretty typical for this Itinerary to book up so quickly?

If you are talking about the trans-Atlantic that goes to Iceland/Greenland, the price will almost double in a very short time.  I did this cruise this year and have it booked for 2019.  Base price went up about $1000 from 2018 to 2019 for a balcony.  Cruises sold out quickly.

3 minutes ago, lakelorain said:

If you are talking about the trans-Atlantic that goes to Iceland/Greenland, the price will almost double in a very short time.  I did this cruise this year and have it booked for 2019.  Base price went up about $1000 from 2018 to 2019 for a balcony.  Cruises sold out quickly.

Is the one in 2019 on the serenade?     If so it is now twice the price that we booked for today.  Two extra days, but still....

1 hour ago, Flip2cruise said:

Yes, this cruise just gets better and better 😁

Got a great deal on a solo cabin. 

We got a great price on an aft facing balcony.  Had the same cabin two years ago when we  sailed Jewel to the Greek Isles  and we  loved the aft cabin.    I'm a happy camper too...or I should say "happy cruiser too".  😄

I was interested in the Brilliance  Amsterdam to Boston TA. However, my husband didn't like the price  OR the Iceland and Greenland ports! Instead - I booked the Brilliance Tampa to Amsterdam TA in May, and the Explorer Rome to Miami TA in November. I still want to sail to Iceland and Greenland, so maybe I'll do that solo in 2021 for a (sort of) milestone birthday. 😄

We just booked the Vision 5 Sep 2020 TA and the follow on 9-night 18 Sep 2020 New England/Canada cruise.  They yanked the  New England/Canada cruise for booking shortly thereafter.  I put a hold on a JS because it was only $100 more than an aft balcony.   What the heck is going on -- Looking for more money?

2 minutes ago, dswallow said:

I see the new itineraries to be released this week have been released and are visible.

Yes.  Interestingly my T/A did not have access to the 9/2/20 sailing of the Brilliance.   We had to book directly with RCCL.

13 hours ago, Teeara said:

Just booked Allure TA from Barcelona to Miami November 1, 2020!  Got our Grand Suite!  Woo hoo!  I started a Roll Call if anyone else is on that sailing.  

We also just booked this one, also in a GS. The Brilliance TA was a little to expensive for me, plus having the Suite Lounge and CK for 2 weeks will be awesome. 

mac_tlc

10 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

We did also.  Were able to get an aft balcony on deck 10.  When we look first thing this morning plenty of aft balconies.  By the time we pulled the trigger we were fortunate to get one.  Can't believe how fast they disappeared.  I think we got the last one available on deck 10. 

Howdy Neighbor!  We are in an aft JS on deck 10. Love those aft cabins. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Quite a fewcruises are still missing...Allure east TA, Explorer east TA...

And I love how the Rome to Miami TA is called "Spanish" TA:classic_rolleyes:

Maybe Allure and Explorer will not have a revenue TA?

There is no cruises for Explorer from the middle of April 2020 til the end of May🤔

Nothing for Allure in March and April 2020...😥

5 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Ther will be lots of pins crowding the SL and CK!:classic_laugh:

Yup, I’m expecting that. Seems like their plan on the Symphony TA vastly improved conditions compared to the Presidents cruise. 

We like the Suite lounge outside of the 5-8pm time anyway. Most of the nights we want CK will be reserved as soon as the concierge contacts us!

mac_tlc

5 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Maybe Allure and Explorer will not have a revenue TA?

There is no cruises for Explorer from the middle of April 2020 til the end of May🤔

Nothing for Allure in March and April 2020...😥

A couple of days ago the Allure eastbound TA itinerary was visible on the TA site. Left 3/1/2020, twelve days. Could not book it, but it was visible. 

mac_tlc