Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

French Riviera is showing Explorer every other Monday during summer 2020.

This suggests she'll take over the 7 nighters from Rome that Jewel is doing in 2019 (also calling every other Monday).

Then heading to Australia.

Pattern does indicate Explorer to replace Jewel. Should be no problem filling Explorer at good prices,, but I'm glad we are doing Jewel this year (9 night ex-Civi). Agree the Melbourne port entries probably reflect the correct ship. About time Royal did something in Melbourne.

Brisbane is also likely to get a ship in that season given the new cruise port should be operating. Jewel would be perfect (no evidence found though).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brisbane is also likely to get a ship in that season given the new cruise port should be operating. Jewel would be perfect (no evidence found though).

Evidence actually shows Jewel calling in Villefranche several times in April 2020 then exiting the Med via Gibraltar on 5/5/2020. Another call at Villefranche in September suggests she’ll stay in the vicinity...Northern Europe maybe?

Evidence actually shows Jewel calling in Villefranche several times in April 2020 then exiting the Med via Gibraltar on 5/5/2020. Another call at Villefranche in September suggests she’ll stay in the vicinity...Northern Europe maybe?

Just 4 calls in April. A brief season from Barcelona perhaps?

Jewel also shows in Le Havre on May 9, 2020; prior port Lisbon, next port Amsterdam. Looks like you're right.

Jewel also shows in Le Havre on May 9, 2020; prior port Lisbon, next port Amsterdam. Looks like you're right.

Thanks for that info. Looking like she might take over the 12 nighters from Amsterdam.

Amsterdam does report cruise calls on their website, but Jewel isn’t showing up yet.

Will any ship be doing 12 day holy land cruises out of Civi fall 2020? Jewel is doing them for 2919.

Vision calling every 12 days at either Cannes or Villefranche indicate she'll continue to do the 12 night itineraries from Barcelona.

Interesting!! Time will tell but can anyone tell me when Vision is due a Dry Dock.

I wonder if Brilliance is coming back to Europe if Jewel is taking over Amsterdam.

Interesting!! Time will tell but can anyone tell me when Vision is due a Dry Dock.

I wonder if Brilliance is coming back to Europe if Jewel is taking over Amsterdam.

Vision is scheduled for dry dock Oct 31, 2018 to Nov 16, 2018.

Oh happy days, thank you Bob. I was thinking if Vision was due Dry Dock after 2020 would RCI be tempted to do what happened to Legend and pass her on to another branch of the group to let them do the dry dock.

Sorry to have to correct you Bob, but dry dock will be done by November 13th as she sails the Panama Canal from Miami on the 13th.

So looking forward to it too! (PC that is!)

Cheers!

Joan

Vision calling every 12 days at either Cannes or Villefranche indicate she'll continue to do the 12 night itineraries from Barcelona.

Too bad. The lack of balcony cabins, compared to the Radiance class, causes those prices to rise to an unaffordable level.

Sorry to have to correct you Bob, but dry dock will be done by November 13th as she sails the Panama Canal from Miami on the 13th.

Cheers!

Joan

No problem, I'm glad to get updated info.:)

Cheers!

Joan

Hopefully she sails then. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh happy days, thank you Bob. I was thinking if Vision was due Dry Dock after 2020 would RCI be tempted to do what happened to Legend and pass her on to another branch of the group to let them do the dry dock.

Yeah Vision is just doing quick 2 week Dry Dock marine side maintenance in Nov. I'm on her TA for a B2B2B in Apr/May 2019...

Thanks for that info. Looking like she might take over the 12 nighters from Amsterdam.

Amsterdam does report cruise calls on their website, but Jewel isn’t showing up yet.

So where will go brilliance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So where will go brilliance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hard to see the motive for replacing one Radiance class ship with another on the same itineraries. Perhaps they are adding capacity in the region.