Current hotel directors???

Does anyone know how long Robert Taggert is due to be Hotel Director on Serenade? We will be sailing on her in late October (repo cruise from Boston), and would enjoy sailing with him once again (especially during football season if his Saints are playing our Patriots).

I am not impressed with Ferby. He was on Freedom when I was on in March. I had water leaking from pipes, which finally was repaired, on my balcony, and then workers or a delivery person or whoever left my door open - not shut / not closed. I asked to speak with the hotel director several times and he was no where to be seen. He kept sending others to speak with me. I was really angry about my door not being shut. I asked of a review of who did it. A hotel director who hides means he knows there is a problem. And he didn't even have the decency to meet with me. I hope I will not be on another cruise with him as HD.

Does anyone know how long Robert Taggert is due to be Hotel Director on Serenade? We will be sailing on her in late October (repo cruise from Boston), and would enjoy sailing with him once again (especially during football season if his Saints are playing our Patriots).

Taggert was just filling in on the Serenade, believe he leaves on 7/29. Unfortunately, understand that Patrick Olin will be back on the ship - darn!!

Carla

Taggert was just filling in on the Serenade, believe he leaves on 7/29. Unfortunately, understand that Patrick Olin will be back on the ship - darn!!

Carla

Thanx for the information-we are very flexible. With lazy and C&A hostile Olin on Serenade- just stopped my booking process for Serenade in time. Have to wait for Robert.....

When the Harmony first started sailing, Dean Bailey ("the other Bailey" - as he likes to call himself) was permanent HD. Last September, Thorogood was HD on Oasis. Spreadsheet does not reflect this, but I know things can change with time.

Carolyn, believe he is traveling HD. He was on the Vision, assume he had replaced Maurice. Not sure but heard Maurice is back on Vision. Have heard that Sanjay will be back on Liberty after his vacation.

Don’t think the Liberty has anyone that is permanent!! Beginning to think it is a training ship!!

Carla

We had Francois Chevalier as HD on Vision in January 2018. Hope he is still there this December. He was excellent, visible, friendly, and the staff shared his attributes.

We had Francois Chevalier as HD on Vision in January 2018. Hope he is still there this December. He was excellent, visible, friendly, and the staff shared his attributes.

I like him a lot. He was on Oasis in late 2016 when my husband and I were onboard, and he always made a point to check on us and ask if everything was ok. I think he was promoted to HD right after that.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Francois Chevalier was on MJ last September when he and John Denton took turns at HD. Would love to sea him back on MJ when we sail on her in two weeks.

Rick and Deirdra

Francois was on the Mariner when I was on 8/17/18- 8/24/18. He was terrific and very visible and very charming! He is going from ship to ship as fill in for Hotel Directors on vacation. I do not know how long we will be on the Mariner or where he is headed next.

Francois was on the Mariner when I was on 8/17/18- 8/24/18. He was terrific and very visible and very charming! He is going from ship to ship as fill in for Hotel Directors on vacation. I do not know how long we will be on the Mariner or where he is headed next.

we boarded Mariner 8-24 and Francois was still the HD. I agree with your assessment of him!

Carla

That is disappointing. Have sailed with both but Robert is definitely our favorite and we would have enjoyed being with him on our 12 night repositioning cruise.