Help,Anthem of the Seas

Maybe 10 steps

More like 5 steps difference between bed by the balcony and by the bathroom.

I like sofa by balcony as to have better view during daytime when one is likely to be sitting there or at desk and at night when in bed we're asleep or curtain is closed so there's really not a view if bed is by balcony.

• 7 months later...
On 6/18/2018 at 2:52 PM, Trailcon said:

DW and I are in 12278 for 2/23/19 sailing bed by?

On 6/18/2018 at 2:52 PM, Trailcon said:

DW and I are in 12278 for 2/23/19 sailing bed by?

Hi my wife and I are sailing on Anthem first time on 4/6/19.  We are also in 12278

After your trip could you review your room or look me up on this site , and let me know how cabin was and attendant, thanks in advance 😊

• 1 month later...

DW and I were in this cabin on 2-23-19 trip.  The bed is by the bathroom.  the cabin is very spacious with lots of storage.  The cabin steward was Melvin and he was awesome. He will get you anything you need.  I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:05 AM, Trailcon said:

DW and I were in this cabin on 2-23-19 trip.  The bed is by the bathroom.  the cabin is very spacious with lots of storage.  The cabin steward was Melvin and he was awesome. He will get you anything you need.  I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Was bed comfortable and was fridge cold 

also how much do deck 14 support struts affect view 

I hope you and wife had a wonderful trip, we are very excited to go in 4/6/19

The bed was very comfortable.  Did not use the fridge much.  The support struts and deck above was like a roof on the balcony.  We did not use it much as the weather was not that warm,  Spent a majority of our time in the solarium which I thought was awesome.

23 hours ago, HappyCouple72 said:

Was bed comfortable and was fridge cold 

also how much do deck 14 support struts affect view 

I hope you and wife had a wonderful trip, we are very excited to go in 4/6/19

If I remember correctly, I found the fridge on Anthem wasn't quite cold enough so I'm pretty sure I was able to slightly pull the fridge out and reach behind and was able to reach the temp control and "Adjusted" it more to my liking. Either top right or bottom right if I recall, but this was back in March 2017, so it is getting foggy 😉

And we thought the bed was quite comfortable.  Not Disney Dream comfortable, but, then again, nothing ever has been after that cruise.

dp

Edited by dpostman

1 hour ago, jenafish said:

Since others are asking, were in 7530 (balcony cabin) with a baby that will be in a pack n play. What’s the best configuration?

Cabin 7530 has bed by bathroom so the sofa-bed, which what is in that cabin, is by balcony. IMO that the best configuration for your play n pack as not to block access from the bed to the bathroom and out to the corridor. All sofa-bed balconies have this layout so the sofa-bed and the desk isn't in the middle of the cabin hindering passage through the cabin.

You likely had this because you are three in your cabin even if you aren't going to use the sofa-bed for your child. 

Below are shot of a cabin 10562 on Anthem which has that layout.

P3131732 (2).jpg

P3131733.JPG

Edited by robtulipe

Another thought I just had was the sofa bed back and one end cushions are removable because this is a trundle bed set-up.

Your pack n play,  if not too large, might fit on top with the cushions removed without the lower bed being out. Below is a shot of the sofa-bed in the out position without these cushions.

AnthemSofabed3.jpg

Edited by robtulipe