Anyone on CCL Splendor now ?

nimiq

Hello all,

We are relaxing at our condo in Puerto Vallarta and the Splendor was suppose to be here at 9:00AM and it’s 10:30 and nothing yet. Does anyone know were this ship is at ?

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all,

We are relaxing at our condo in Puerto Vallarta and the Splendor was suppose to be here at 9:00AM and it’s 10:30 and nothing yet. Does anyone know were this ship is at ?

Eric

Port was cancelled.

The report from the 12th said she was going to go to Catalina -- That must have changed, she is in San Diego this morning. Nice day to dust off the old convertable and head downtown to take a look.

We don't get cruise ships this time of year and we almost never see a Carnival ship. I sure miss the 8 day San Diego cruises on the Spirit :(

Hello all,

Eric

San Diego. There's a really nice, and entertaining, person posting updates on the ship's group page on the site that must not be named.

San Diego. There's a really nice, and entertaining, person posting updates on the ship's group page on the site that must not be named.

Will go check it out but what page can’t be mentioned ?

Do you have to be a member of that group to see the updates ? I'm not seeing them.

The report from the 12th said she was going to go to Catalina -- That must have changed, she is in San Diego this morning. Nice day to dust off the old convertable and head downtown to take a look.

We don't get cruise ships this time of year and we almost never see a Carnival ship. I sure miss the 8 day San Diego cruises on the Spirit :(

We went down to show the granddaughter the ship we will be on in Oct. We met a family who were walking back to the ship, and they were not happy to be diverted from their MR ports. They did say that CCL was compensating them for the missed ports due to the hurricane.

Since we live here, we know how iffy the weather can be south, so we rarely book after the end of May.

They also said the food was good, not great. Food is subjective though. We have sailed on Splendor before so I don't think there will be any surprises. :)

Patti