Which cabins have two pull-down beds on AOS?

lucky978

We've booked for Nov 5 2006 AOS Southern Carribean. It's our first cruise. My girls, (8yo twins) were really excited about the pull down beds (aka "bunk beds"). Unfortunately when I booked it they were all taken. How could this be?

Which cabins should I be looking for (that have the pull down beds)? We're looking at balcony rooms (D1) but would be willing to upgrade or downgrade if needed.

Any help you can give would be appreciated. I want to make this a perfect trip (or as perfect as possible).

Thanks again!

:D

Balcony cabins do not have 2 upper beds-- Balcony cabins will offer you one upper bed and a convertible sofa. Not a sofa bed.

when looking to book a cruise put in 4 passengers and it will only show you what cabins are available for the 4 of you. If having an upper bed is important- look for the little diamond-- the girls can take turns getting into the upper bedcor_diamond_ico.gifStateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available.

after checking for your cruise this ship does not have upper beds on its baclonies..and the ones they do have are very few. Youwill have a full sofa bed in any D1 you book.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/177209513/177209513zuTTTE

it will be perfect-- bedding is secondary-- girls will have the best vacation

Archived