Future Cruise deposit form

lippi1970

I can see this form in my Princess area.

Do you know hot It Works?

Can I have my shipboard credit for the Cruise I booked or I can use it for my next Cruise?

The system, as I understand it relates to using the form on board to book your next cruise. You hand the form in on board or post it in the future cruises area drop box. You get charged on your credit card and the fact that you have this logged with the cruise line means you use this as a deposit on the next cruise. Packaged in with this as a result of using the process is On Board Credit being added to that next cruise which will vary according to the length of the said cruise. The "next cruise" can be booked as a specific voyage or it left open that you will in due course book a cruise in the next year or so. The booking can be made with a travel agent or direct with Princess. If you booked a specific next cruise on board the booking can later be transferred to a travel agent if you wish.

Regards John

Regards John

I can see this form in my Princess area.

Do you know hot It Works?

Can I have my shipboard credit for the Cruise I booked or I can use it for my next Cruise?

When on board you complete the Future Cruise Deposit form for as many Future Deposits you want, and turn it in to the on board cruise consultant. I believe an FCD can also be purchased while on board using the Princess intranet program. Each deposit cost $100, is charged directly to your credit card, is good for two years, and is fully refundable if not used. You must be on board to make a FCD. You then can book future cruises using the $100 deposit and receive the OBC depending on cat. of cabin and length of cruise.

You can also make FCD while onboard on a Princess Bon Voyage Experience (BVE). See Princess website for details.

When returning from some cruises, you are able to purchase a product very similar to a FCD that provides a little bit less OBC while cruising.

No you cannot buy FCD on eBay.

You can also make FCD while onboard on a Princess Bon Voyage Experience (BVE). See Princess website for details.

When returning from some cruises, you are able to purchase a product very similar to a FCD that provides a little bit less OBC while cruising.

You can do it while ON BOARD for a BVE or a cruise...but you must be on board.

I believe an FCD can also be purchased while on board using the Princess intranet program.

Yes, even easier than filling in a form. I bought ours while relaxing on a sunlounger on our last cruise! :D

However you'll also get a mostly pre-filled-in form in your cabin, which can be just dropped in a box outside the Future Cruises office. We've used this method in the past too.

If you decide to buy onboard by filling out the form & dropping in the box, I would confirm you have them before you depart.

We did that last time, buying two for each of us like we always do, and when we got home, we only had one a piece. Too late to do anything about it after that as I tried.First time that has happened.

It's charged to your credit card on file, and not your on board account.

They will show up in your Princess account right after they are charged, so another place to look, and you should get an email confirming the purchase.

Next trip, we will either check or catch the person in the office and be sure it goes through.

If you decide to buy onboard by filling out the form & dropping in the box, I would confirm you have them before you depart.

We did that last time, buying two for each of us like we always do, and when we got home, we only had one a piece. Too late to do anything about it after that as I tried.First time that has happened.

It's charged to your credit card on file, and not your on board account.

They will show up in your Princess account right after they are charged, so another place to look, and you should get an email confirming the purchase.

Next trip, we will either check or catch the person in the office and be sure it goes through.

I always take a photo of the form before turning it in. If I do not receive the requested number of FCDs, I can send the picture on to Princess HQ to have them fix the problem.

• 1 month later...
When purchasing a future cruise credit, while on board, will one always get a reward of onboard credit? Can't quite remember but think I always have.

The OBC reward will be put on the next future cruise you book. If say you fill out form on early days of cruise, have always gotten e-mail couple days later and could take those credit confirmation numbers down to future cruise desk before return of even a weeks cruise and book onboard a FUTURE cruise and get the reward applied in that NEW booking confirmation.