Land And Sea - Two Views Of San Juan Shore Excursion Question

maryland

Has anyone done this tour before? There is absolutely no description on the Cruise Planner and we don't want to book something without knowing what it is and if it's any good. I usually try to book independent tours but we're really struggling with what to do in San Juan since we're there from 3:30 - 11:00. Thanks

You can also just go for a walk through Old San Juan. Go up to the forts and just explore the town.

PR is a beautiful island but getting in at 3:00 really limits seeing much.

I completely agree with this statement having been to San Juan two times and departed from San Juan once. You will dock right at the Old City so you might just as well walk through the old city get a glimpse of the two major forts and maybe enjoy dinner at one of the many old city restaurants. Celebrity doesn't offer a reasonable visit time at San Juan for my money. RCCL, for instance, on one of my upcoming cruises will visit San Juan from 0700hrs to 1600hrs.

Thanks for the info. We've been to San Juan before and have walked around Old Town, visited the forts, and taken in some of the local bar culture, so we're trying to find something a little different to do. There are a few sunset harbor cruises that sound good and get excellent reviews on trip advisor but unfortunately they're not available the day we're there.