RCCL prices

Since I am a first timer in researching RCCL prices and such...can anyone suggest the best way to find the BEST prices online? Are there any websites where you can find out ACCURATE prices right away rather than them taking your information and getting back to you?

Carnival queen, RCCL does not permit any discounting, so you'll see the same prices everywhere, including www.rccl.com - just book where you are comfortable.

true dat!

The only perks you may find are sites or TA's that will offer an onboard credit or a free shore excursion, etc.

If someone offers you an RCCL cruise at what looks like a cheaper price than what is online at RCCL.com then they probably have not included taxes and port charges in their quote.:rolleyes:

Happy sailing!

Be aware too that cruise prices are like stocks, they can go both up and down. If you see a good deal, put down a deposit. It holds the price and can be refunded up until the stated date to cancel without penalty.

As Merion_Mom said, RCCL does not permit discounting. However, sometimes agencies can offer discounts because they have reserved blocks of cabins or because they have bundled air/and or hotel into the package. But watch their conditions. Their fares are often non-refundable and you usually can not get credit if the the price goes down.

We booked our upcoming Mariner cruise directly through RCI. We have received $500 in refunds for price drops - after final payment day. I have liked being able to deal directly with RCI rather than the middleman.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that the prices listed on the RCCL website were accurate. I've always cruised Carnival and I know that the prices that are in their brochure are totally inaccurate. The cruise prices that they have in the brochure listed is always more than the cruise actually is.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that the prices listed on the RCCL website were accurate. I've always cruised Carnival and I know that the prices that are in their brochure are totally inaccurate. The cruise prices that they have in the brochure listed is always more than the cruise actually is.

I dont have an RCCL brochure in front of me but I do think that the prices in the brochure are higher than the ones on the RCCL website.

(now that you mention it)

But you will be 100% a-ok checking the base price of the cruise you are interested in on the RCCL website and then comparison shopping at other places, like vactionstogo.com

(I'm going there right now to check out the price on my upcoming cruise!!!) :D

Are there any websites where you can find out ACCURATE prices right away rather than them taking your information and getting back to you?

Lie many others have said, RCCL doesn't discount, but I suggest a good Travel Agent from your area. I found one I liked (I interviewed several to be sure we were compatible) and she did all the leg work for me.

It is an invaluable resource, provides an advocate if you do have problems and is just a phone call away for any changes you need to make. Not to mention, she had a very nice gift sent to our room on sailing day...

Why do it yourself, when they can do it all for you. and NO, I am not a Travel Agent, just a satisfied customer...

When you decide on a cruise go to *****.com and ask for a quote.You might get an agent who has group space at a reduced rate.I found one for my sold-out Hawaii cruise for Sept.Got a great rate from one agent, while others came back saying it was sold out.Worth a try.

Archived